The Commissions of Don Diego, upstart 'merchant'!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Aragorn - OCT, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

One of my favorite, early memories on this server was the fun I had with Jupiter and other folks. I liked the player run stuff, especially the little roleplaying quests. I was waxing nostalgic the other day and thought, I'd love to bring a piece of that back. So I did. I hope.

I set up a SST with a vendor (Spalding) near the Trinsic moongate and I'll periodically drop some quest bags. The point is to have fun and do something different. Roleplay would be cool, but just have fun and post a screen shot and some words describing something that you did while completing the quest, and drop a book with something you wrote back in the knights strongbox in front of Spalding (I'm most excited about the books, tbh). I hope to eventually add bigger and better rewards similar to the fantastic work others have been doing with the fishing tournaments but on land instead. The goal is to get people out and about to new places, new civilizations. To boldly go... everywhere in this awesome sand box.

I'll always make a post in the Salty Dog Tavern subforum when I drop new quests, and add a ping here (not many folks frequent that cool spot of the forums very often), so you know when something's around. I just put up the first quest bag post on the Salty Dog Tavern, go check it out!

One last note: these quests acquired from the vendor are to be used to further exploration, fun, community involvement, and roleplay. PLEASE do not accept quests you aren't going to do, or simply want to benefit from the end reward. This takes a bit of my personal game time (of which there isn't as much as I'd like!) and gold, so please respect that. Thank you!

Cheers!

-Aragorn

upload_2023-11-14_22-33-43.png
    PaddyOBrien, AOٌ, San and 2 others like this.