The harrowers this week May 23rd has beeen postponed

Discussion in 'Power of the Night [PwN]' started by The Musician, May 22, 2015.

1. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

The guild Team Trammel plan on ruining these harrowers so I'm going to post pone till further notice. They will be done just not this week. Sorry for the inconvience.
  2. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

We never had any plans to ruin your harrowers, and we were in the guild, planned to do them like you and everyone else in it. You show up to guild PK Kane at lich lords outside a spawn, on your character and then kick us for it? And tel me I was going to ruin it..

[04:43] <Xegugg> so i get kicked for you attacking ys
    [04:43] <Xegugg> us
    [04:44] <Musician> i know yall plan on ruining the harrowers anyway\
    [04:44] <Xegugg> uh no
    [04:44] <Xegugg> that is a fucking lie
    [04:44] <Musician> not gonna host this weekend so cheerios!
    [04:44] <Xegugg> i been in the er evrey day
    [04:44] <Xegugg> what?
    [04:44] <Xegugg> i was genuine
    [04:45] <Xegugg> i got out of the hospital and been on decorating, and they asked me to join them to farm liches
    [04:45] <Xegugg> i been working the shit out of spawns when I have been on
    [04:45] <Xegugg> have the time you all stand back while I do them
    [04:48] <Xegugg> we actually all enjoyed doing the spawns and thought since no one was fucking with us was nice for once to play with, others, but again people like you don't give us the benefit of the doubt
    [04:56] <Xegugg> So I never did anything or intended to, I know Lib and I were having fun. and if i really wanted to sabatoge it, I could of held onto the skulls, Not worked a single spawn from the begging and only show up at the end.... I even told you have the time i will not to make it to a harrower because of my work schedule. So ya guess you so right about me...
    Liberation likes this.
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Lol

This guy shows up and guild kills kane on his tamer at Lich Lords (ie Kane and Musician were both in PwN and he runs up and puts his pets on him)

And I immediately kill him.

And he responds by kicking Lib, Xeg, and Kane from the pwn channel and telling xeg that 'he knew we were planning to crash their harrowers anyways'

Well for the record guys, there were no plots. You invited SL people to join PwN and they came and worked hard at you spawns while a lot of your idled or only showed up at the end. Even when I showed up and guys like Pill tried to bring their reds to attack me and I had to kill them. There was no plan to cause any drama or disrupt any spawns or harrowers.

I'm sorry you were too big of a baby to separate being butthurt over factions from this guild you were running.

Grow up.
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Liberation and Xegugg like this.
  4. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

hi i just woke up this morning to news that i had been kicked from the guild and kicked/banned from the guild channel.

musician you've either been lied to or this is an excuse to cause drama. i don't really know which.

we had no plans to interrupt any pwns spawns. all of us would rather have had the platinum. i always gave up skulls if i got them. i tried to actually work spawns rather than just show up for the bosses.

i'm speechless, really.
    Xegugg likes this.
  5. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  6. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

What does Kane getting killed at Lich Lords have to do with PwN or champs anyway? I have been having fun with all the people that come to the champs and even enjoyed making fun of bartimus (in jest) for hanging out with Mes and Lib. This was, for a time there, a nice common ground that everyone was enjoying.

It would be nice to see whatever miscommunication or confusion is here, be resolved maturely, so we can carry on how things were (swimmingly smooth and enjoyable).
    Sadly, now that people are already calling other names and whatnot, it's likely to go the way of every disagreement with certain parties.
  7. Liberation

[​IMG]
    Blaise and Xegugg like this.
  8. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I did come in on a red and fuck around on when the first harrowers were being done, but that was when this thing first kicked off. Since then we have all been coming in and participating in the spawns. I wasn't on when this particular incident took place. Let me talk to Music later today and see exactly what the situation was and see if we can clear this up.
  9. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

So, I'm farming LLs and Musician comes in on a GREEN char and kills me, kills Xeg, then gets killed and decides to spin a web of lies rather than explain himself. This had been running very smoothly and I was glad to be a part of it. Not sure what his true motive is here
  10. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Yeah, something seems out of whack. Let's all just burn one/have a drink/take a few deep breaths and figure out if we can settle it without resorting to trash talk and speculation.
  11. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Earlier in the night Kane ran musician out of the room on his red - which I thought was a dick move but totally legal and within the spirit of this PwN thing (ie: pvp continues outside of spawn/guild characters, reds still attack whomever, etc.) He didn't kill him, but like I said he ran him out of the room.

About an hour passes and as soon as a boss spawns a gate opens and Ezzenglade (PwN) comes through. Now we kind of assumed he was just going to attack the boss. But he puts his pets on Kane's PwN character instead and guild kills him. And we run him down right away. He was super lightly loaded, just a few each reg and some armor.

Xeg and Kane go to irc to find out what the hell is going on, to see that they've been banned from the PwN channel alongside Liberation and this thread comes up immediately following it. Xeg tried to talk to him and he just says he 'knew we were planning to ruin their harrower anyways.' Which is untrue. We had no plans. There are some new SL members and some old ones that like spawns and they were interested in socializing with people who are usually our enemies and doing champs.

someone pasted Xeg this response from Musician

<Musician> Blaise TT kept trolling me - these guys are nothing but lies - I was farming up and 4 TT kept coming in. Couple days prior to that SL (Apocalypse) all killed me at wind and then champ spawns they would show up at the end to lure the boss all the way around so know one would get plat

This is a three part accusation so I'll break up my response.

1. Yes musician was farming last night. Kane ran him out of the room, solo. Kane, Xeg, and I were the only people online so there were certainly not 4 TT. I told Kane it seemed like a dick move and I wasn't going to help him, but I did show up on my red and stay several screens away incase something serious went down and he needed help. Xeg was not there, Liberation was asleep. However as far as I know this doesn't break any rules of the PwN guild and it is accepted that TB reds and oranges would still attack you outside of champ spawns, CoM reds and oranges would still attack you outside of champ spawns, etc. PvP would continue.

2. I have no idea about Apocalypse and can't comment on what could have happened at wind. I have no knowledge of this.

3. SL players were working hard at these champ spawns. Especially Xegugg. She was often one of the only people working spawns from start to finish, she doesn't even bring her alts in to hit the boss. She doesn't have a bad attitude about them. She worked hard and turned over skulls and was just enjoying being a part of the guild. I know a few nights ago she asked for help at a TeraKeep/Arachnid spawn and it seemed like she and Pill were the only people even working at it. Many people were AFK down the hallway during the first three tiers. To say we were trying to disrupt the spawns is completely false. I can understand why one would expect us to given that everyone else in PwN is pretty much our bitter enemies, but that's just not true. When we give our word about something we will honor it.

I would like to see Liberation, Xeg, and Kane invited back into PwN. I don't believe they've broken any rule and I think they are simply hated because of faction/pvp drama. This is something they were enjoying participating in especially considering how little faction activity there has been in recent weeks. Again, there were no plans to troll, disrupt, or ruin any of PwN's events.

Furthermore, and let me say this is absolutely not a threat, I think it's silly to think that PwN/Musician can or could have ever excluded SL from champ spawns or harrowers. These events are just too big and have too many people at them to exclude one group for long. It's going to be quite a losing battle to try to keep SL blues out of champ spawns and harrowers. The last time PwN imploded we simply showed up uninvited and helped with the harrower. Stranger and Sunshine went ballistic and went red and ressed in stat loss killing a naked Liberation who did nothing but return and act polite. And I don't want to have to look over my shoulder the whole time when I help with these champ spawns and harrowers. So I really think it behooves everyone to honor your word and your guild rules.

Thanks.
    Xegugg, Blaise and Kane like this.
  12. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Let's burn 2 since its a friday.
    Xegugg likes this.
  13. Gideon Jura

Xegugg likes this.
  14. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Just based on how nice it has been everyone working together with you folks on these spawns I would agree. Reinstatement plus clarification of the rules:

1.)No fighting each other - log on a pvp toon and take it to the pits.

2.)Majority of the folks have alt pks but keep the pking to yourself.

There is room for interpretation here. I personally thought that #1 meant something along the lines of: "if you are coming to these spawns and reaping the benefits of them, don't pk the PWN tag(I interpreted this to be anywhere, not just at the champs). Instead, challenge them to consensual PvP (i.e let them log their pvper).

This is to say, if music is on his com and see's kane on his pwn, no go. If music is on his com and see's Kane's SL, all clear. Just keep it between 2 pvp chars essentially.

This means (based on my interpretation), Kane's PWN tamer would be off limits to my ILILILILILIL, as would all PWN tagged characters.

Rule #2 I thought was along the lines of since we are all chilling in the same channel and becoming friends, we don't use this new found friendship to form what could be interpreted as being "pwn" gank squads on our pk alts.

P.S. I can FULLY see how these rules can be interpreted to be exactly like the SL crew has framed it. No fighting each other at champs only etc.

My issue with this interpretation would be how awkward it is to be pking your guildmaster during the week(or being pkd by your guildmaster), but on weekends expecting him to happily invite you to hop aboard the plat train.
    Xegugg and Blaise like this.
  15. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Good post Mes. I wholly do not understand this pasted quote from IRC, at all:
    <Musician> Blaise TT kept trolling me - these guys are nothing but lies - I was farming up and 4 TT kept coming in. Couple days prior to that SL (Apocalypse) all killed me at wind and then champ spawns they would show up at the end to lure the boss all the way around so know one would get plat

I'm not sure who that was from, but I have seriously no fucking idea what that means or implies.

From the sounds of it, Musician broke his own rule and abused guild affiliation to exact revenge on his assailant's alt. Musician, I fully expect you to step up to the plate and apologize for what seems completely apparent here. If you've got some tangible evidence to suggest that you didn't overreact and murder your guildmates over an unaffiliated action, I absolutely need to hear it.

You have/had a great thing going here and I'm shocked that this is what is transpiring.
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Liberation likes this.
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

elhorno, that's not how I read it at all. My understanding was that Faction fights and Blue/Red/OC stuff has nothing to do with PwN or how we treat each other at PwN spawns. Getting PKed on your PwN character, by the alt of another PwN is not a violation of the rule. No guild on guild fighting based on any such altercation is what I interpreted that rule as.

ie: I'm not going to attack anyone in PwN or partying with us, because they are my enemy in Factions or PKed me on a red alt, ever. That doesn't mean they can't PK my PwN guy with a non-PwN character, outside of a champ spawn.

For what it's worth, going as far back as bartimus being in A^T. He PKed me on his alts many times with the both of us knowing full well who the other was. He kept his PKing separate and kept it clean (res/no loot) for a LOOOOONG time before I found just cause to enact our plan to oust him from the guild. Basically, I, and many others, are of the opinion that what happens on alts stays on alts. I don't need to carry that shit over and think it suits no good to do so.
  17. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I'dk about the pwn tag being off limits, I've been attacked by bart and amfekk on my pwn char while they were on reds a few times
    amfeKk and El Horno like this.
  18. napo

napo Well-Known Member

So if I understand this correctly, it's Liberation's fault.
    thanks for fucking everything up again buddy
    Kane, Blaise, Liberation and 2 others like this.
  19. Gideon Jura

20. Liberation

i can't see Gideon's post, but if i had to guess i'd say he's wrong.
    Xegugg likes this.