Treasure Hunting Services -- YAAR!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Sir Gawayn, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Sir Gawayn

Sir Gawayn New Member
    UO:R Donor

You bring the map, we hunt the treasure. (Maps available for purchase upon request)

Level 1 and 2 treasure maps may be available for free for new players in limited quantities.

You pay me for my time and effort, and you keep the plunder. Please keep in-mind that I'm offering this service to give me a chance to interact with other players. This isn't really a money making venture for me; buying and running my own maps is far more lucrative. Many players (especially newer players) are likely to never experience treasure hunting at all -- a bloody shame.

Treasure hunting is fun!

I charge 50% of the gold earned from the chest and monsters. You keep all of the loot/scrolls/gems/etc.

Options:
    I stay for the entire hunt duration and share 50% of all gold earned.
    I stay until the chest has been opened and share 50% of the gold from the chest and initial spawned monsters.

Add-on:
    For an additional 500g I will ID all items, sell all gems, and sell all scrolls.

I cannot guarantee the safety of all participants. If the group fails to complete the hunt, no charge will be issued.

Level 5 and 6 hunts have extremely powerful opponents (Balrons, Ancient Wyrms, Shadow Wyrms, etc). My entire attention will be directed towards defeating these foes, and I will have little time to support others without endangering myself and the hunt.

If you're interested, feel free to message me (Sir Gawayn) on IRC or send a PM here. Feel free to leave comments on this thread if you'd like to share your opinion of my service.
  2. Sir Gawayn

Sir Gawayn New Member
    UO:R Donor

Quite a few happy customers. Also taught a few new players to hunt, had some fun, and handed them skills/knowledge to hunt solo and a few level 1 maps.

If anyone would like to donate maps to these new players, feel free to pm me. Level 1's and 2's are the only one's I run with new players.
  3. LesClaypool

LesClaypool Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers
    UO:R Subscriber

Hit me up in IRC ill donate some maps
  4. Lycanthroat

Lycanthroat New Member

Indeed. Sir Gawayn was really awesome on the hunts he took me on. Taught me a lot about T-Map hunting (I have never done that before). +1 to Sir Gawayn. This service should be purchased by anyone looking to meet others in game for a little fun. You might even learn something!
  5. Arianna_Exodus

Arianna_Exodus Member

Definately gonna have to look into your services when our times meet up.