Vesper Folktales - A Jupiter Greystone Story

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by k1w1uk, May 22, 2022.

1. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

Quite some time ago, I do not remember exactly How, A Blue book came into my posession, It was put away and forgotten about for a long time.
    Recently on my return to the Lands of Sosaria the book found its way to the top laayer of my bank. What could I do but look at it once more. Here is the story contained: vesper 1.png vesper 2.png vesper 3.png vesper 4.png vesper 5.png
    I read this folkstale and realized that the book had resurfaced because I had left the lands before leaving the lanterns in the graveyard, and I wondered if this was the very reason the my prayers to RNGzus had not been answered lately.
    The answer was clear, So I hurried to my local Moongate and hoped that the moon was in the correct segment of the sky to send me twards Vesper. My luck was in or was RNGzus aiding me in this mini quest. I stopped at the Vesper Provisioner to purchase three travellers lanterns and made my way to the Graveyard. Skeletons, Shades and other Ghostly beings stood in my way but with the help of Waylon a Healer who just happened to be wandering by I cleared the gates and entered the courtyard. While the Beasties left me alone I tried to Strike my matchs to light the lanterns. My hands shook and I felt 3 pairs of eyes on me yet as I turned to look there was nothing there. I finally lit the lanterns and ran as fast as my horse could carry me to the nearest Inn to steady my nerves with a pint of Mead or three.
    To the Ladies of Vesper Please know that you have not been forgotten and to the Scribr of this tome Jupiter Greystone I thank thee for keeping the History of our lands alive. Vesper lanterns.png
    Buga, Zyler and FisuUO:R like this.
  2. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

You might have the original

upload_2022-5-22_17-24-31.png
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  3. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

I shall treasure it like a 1st Edition, I'm just happy to be able to learn the ancient tales and to share them with a new audience
  4. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member