! VoP Communication Pedestal !

Discussion in 'Village of Paws [VoP]' started by Jupiter, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

* Hear ye, hear ye Villagers of Paws *​

I will strive to keep the details of most announcements in the land of Sosaria (ingame). However in order to alert villagers to be aware of matters of import I will update this communication post.

I implore that you check it often and notify me if anything of importance has escaped my attention.

QUEST OF THE MONTH WILL BE LOCATED HERE

[​IMG]

Jupiter Greystone
  2. Jupiter

11/19/2013 - THREE MAIN ANNOUNCEMENTS​

After much labor and several journeys through fire and purgatory, I have a completed process for Initiation. As a result any members who have not yet been through initiation shall have their current titles adjusted to "Pilgrim of".

Any members of Paws who find yourself with a title of PILGRIM should contact Jupiter to be processed through Initiation. Initiation is only required once per person; but if you have multiple VoP denizens I highly recommend you send all of them through to enrich their character. Please plan on at least 10-15 minutes for an initiation (absent any interruptions, hiccups, or marauding red cloaked villains!)

In line with the above complete initiation process, we have a VERY stately guildhall established. Many thanks to Draco Neone and Abby, the Lord and Lady of Paws for assisting both in time and finances to complete the hall so spectacularly!

By decree of Catalin: In effort to overcome the issue of varying ingame times for villagers, and to foster a sense of connection with all Village Members there shall be a "QUEST OF THE MONTH" announced in game. QUEST OF THE MONTH will be displayed in game at "River's End - Guild Hall" in a book that is accessible only to Village Members (and trusted friends of the Village). QUEST OF THE MONTH will be displayed to the entire shard on a month lag (so that we don't make it TOO easy to become targets).

All villagers are encouraged to incorporate the Quest of the Month in their adventures. Any creatures killed in connection with Quest of the Month should have their resources extracted entirely (meat, gold, feathers, clothes, etc) and drop off at the Village center patio "SuFlare Vitale". It is not mandatory that all adventures pertain to QUEST OF THE MONTH, but this is a way to have all villagers focused on a common goal.
  3. Jupiter

Reserved
  4. Jupiter

Villagers of Paws! The Quest of the month has been announced!

Visit the Guild hall to view the Quest Details located in the secure pouch!
  5. Jupiter

Villagers of Paws!

It is with great pride that I make the following announcement:

Thanks to the vigilant patrols of our brave villagers, the roads of commerce to Paws have remained clear long enough for a sufficient shipment of stone, mortar, and lumber to reach our village. A tower has been constructed and shall be known as Suflare Vitale Tower, at the center of the village. It is my great hope that The Breath of Vitality Tower shall bring life to the land and peace to all visitors just the same as it has given life to my UO dreams and aspirations.

This tower would not have been possible without all the villagers who have shown interest in and supported my activities in the land. If it had not been for you, I should have departed from Sosaria long ago.

Now from atop this tower we will be much better prepared to catch sight of evil and danger that seeks to threaten our village.

All villagers who were previously found welcome at the Patio are encouraged to visit when they can to become friends of our new tower.

- Jupiter Greystone
  6. Jupiter

Village of Paws, Jupiter is collecting email addresses of all active VoP members in order to better help distribute and organize potential guild events.

Please message Jupiter on the forums with your email address that is best for contacting you.

Please note that your email address will only be shared with the highest ranking members of VoP who have sworn a blood oath to only use email addresses sparingly for guild related events. By pain of forfeiture of life, soul, and virtue, they will honor your privacy.

If there are going to be large events/quests we want to organize we'll get a collective email going.

- Jupiter