What skills should i have as a worker ultima online?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by quintarolas, Aug 30, 2015.

1. quintarolas

quintarolas Member

hey guys im quite new to the game and sondering how I should build My worker with skills and stats?
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Hello -

Your question is rather vague, and with it worded as it is any response is based on a foundation of pure subjectivity.

On the UOR website, there is a section that outlines all the skills available in game.
    I suggest that you review each of them and begin thinking of a character based around that/those skill(s) that strike your fancy.

Perhaps you might like the idea of being a wandering resource gatherer. Perhaps a miner/lumberjack?

Then the template might look like

Mining
    Lumberjack
    Tactics
    Swords
    Anatomy
    Healing
    and whatever else for the last 100 points... perhaps a split of enough magery for recall scrolls and hiding for... well, it's hiding.

This will be a rough and tough axe wielding character that can hold his/her own against the giant rock monsters (elementals) that you'll likely run into with your career choice. Also note, that with lumberjacking you'll get a bonus to damage done with axes!

Could this template be better? Sure, it depends on the player playing it and their goals.
    Anyway...

Again, welcome to Ultima Online where the possibilities end the moment your imagination does.