What's in your BAD bod book?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Paradigm, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

you know the one! I am sure you guys the book I am talking about!

So far I have made the following poop books:

Studded
    Bone
    Large Iron

and my new favorite: not 100% chance exceptional iron smalls - not sure what weapons to put in here yet, focusing on plate/chain and helms right now.
  2. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

20 pc exceptional spined leather pieces. I'm just gonna dump that book in the trash I think.
    ReZon, [Mobolin] and Paradigm like this.
  3. Wil

Wil Member

One of these days I'll start offering low GP amounts for bone bods. I figure: collect them for dirt, put together sets and then sell them for more as complete sets ready for tailoring. The rewards aren't half bad even with the high failure rate, but not worth having to keep track of them unless you're doing it in bulk.
  4. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

On the weapons side, spears are particularly brutal, due to failure rate. War forks and war axes, similarly. I also find some bashing weapons to be annoying, since they're so darn heavy that either half of them end up on the floor, or it takes 2 or 3 runs to fill the BOD. I think only cutlass, large battle axe, long sword, mace, maul, war mace, and dagger have 99 to 100 percent success rates.

That said, I'm sure there's *someone* who'd buy those weapon, chain and helmet BODs from you... ;)
    SexMachine likes this.
  5. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I wish to place a trash barrel.
  6. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

I thought this at one time also.. I went out, spent far too long collecting up like 2k bones (surprisingly heavy) and started making some bone armor. I didn't even fill one small before I stopped.
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I don't do iron plate bods. I'm keeping them for a time when resource loss on failure is not %100.

I 'flip' everything lower quality than Dull Copper 20x Chainmail (that's a hanging shield for the large)
    Everything lower than that is crap to me and only suitable for exchanging for another deed. I don't care what the item type is, as long as its not platemail, I'm flipping it.

Granted, when resource loss on failure gets fixed, I will be needing a LOT of iron. :p
    SexMachine likes this.