who wrote this book?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by LCH, Jul 14, 2021.

1. LCH

LCH Active Member

i was wandering around cities today, and found the Jhelom library
    in it i found books seem to be written by players, but locked on the floor/tables

does anyone know where these books come from?
    or who is Red Baron?

UO never stops amazing me

FYI, i left a book there myself
    hopefully it doesnt decay, or someone picks it up and treasures it before it decays

Sylphrena_Unknown_7-15_01.43.jpg
    Rune Desauv and Elf like this.
  2. Elf

Elf New Member

Apparently Red Baron. Perhaps he left the world of UO to further his career in making pizza. [​IMG]
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

There are several of these books scattered around, that are locked down but editable. There was one in the True Brit base I believe that supposedly had funny drama before someone deleted it. If I recall there was one somewhere in Ocllo, maybe in the music hall and one in Skara somewhere (stables maybe?). A while back someone also catalogued all of these books in a thread which was pretty interesting... but I can't remember who wrote it.

EDIT: I found the thread after some digging but unfortunately all of the images are no longer there, but some of the titles and locations are there still. https://uorforum.com/threads/a-comp...-players-around-the-server.13249/#post-117134
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    Vincent Blackshadow likes this.
  4. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I started the trash talk books. I tried to put something in every book that I came across. For the True Brit drama, I had a thief in a different faction, I would sneak in and write in the book and leave, then one day I checked it and saw replies, it was good.

One of mine has still survived since year one in the Hedge Maze.