WTS: Trinsic Moongate L Shape - Get'r ready for Leprechauns - 225k SB

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by von Stuben, Mar 2, 2020.

1. von Stuben

von Stuben Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Get ready for leprechauns!

My personal house is going up for sale. it's been a good house for the last 6ish months, but I have decided to pair down my belongings and move into a van.

So, this beautiful, low traffic (surprisingly), low spawn beauty can be yours. The suburb of Trinsic has many amenities and has been one of my favorite neighborhoods since starting the game. Those include the following:
    1. The house - it's a house!
    2. The moongate 1 screen away
    3. Several cool little bridges
    4. The cave troll spawn and a water fall you can walk behind
    5. Secret valley quiet regs and mining (also confidently a spectacular farming area for overland spawn)
    SB: 225k
    BI: 10k
    BO: 400k
    Timing: 24/48

1. The house - nothing special, comes with some chests if you want them. Neighbors are not active. I have seen the guy in the villa once, and REALLY REALLY want to talk to him, because he has the 9/11 conspiracy house sign.
    upload_2020-3-2_20-22-25.png

2. The moongate is RIGHT Here. It takes me approximately 30 seconds to get my ghost sent to Bucs, res and run to the house for resupplies.
    upload_2020-3-2_20-25-4.png

3. These little bridges lead to ol' Bart's tower, the Trinsic main gate and other neighborhood oddities (i.e. the secrete valley and cave troll)
    upload_2020-3-2_20-27-10.png

4. Cave troll spawn, spawns a boss. No one is ever here. Fun times. Also, you can walk behind the waterfall. Pixels!
    upload_2020-3-2_20-30-10.png
    upload_2020-3-2_20-30-50.png

5. Secret valley. A retired thief, author of my favorite thread on the forums, used to own this whole place, and I believe he let it go IDOC when he quit.... back on topic regs, mining and a secret room. There is
    phenomenal overland spawn here. This is where I got over 50% of my scrolls and Thanksgiving items.
    upload_2020-3-2_20-34-42.png

SativaGreen likes this.
  2. Valmour

Valmour Well-Known Member

3. Khazagrim

Khazagrim Member

4. Valmour

Valmour Well-Known Member

5. von Stuben

von Stuben Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

*confetti!*
    @Valmour is e winner. Hit me up on discord to take this beautiful property.