7 forum threads with 100+ player comments should be evidence enough... MAKE CHANGES TO ARCHERY!

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by swiftfeet, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Exorcist should know this already, he runs around on his order axxer and immediately runs and/or gatehops from every fight that comes his way. Speaking of which please apply HoB to both parties when entering gates or get rid of it altogether, kthx
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  2. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

idk why that posted like that but I'm sure you get the point
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Because you forgot the open bracket on the quote wrapper

Should be [/quote]
  4. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

You are mistaken sir, I only have a provo tamer, an archer and 3 fishers.. Ive never been in any faction. Ive never seen you.
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

He said your Order axer, not Factions. You saw him when we were hunting him and Big Black Man. Can't recall Kane's charname but he was the other red that day in Ice.
  6. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

ok.. how about this.. I don't have an axer. Break that one down for me so I can understand it.

Blaise sometimes I picture you as Roger from family guy mixed with that fat WoW player from South Park.
    Do something other than live on forums.
  7. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

Sometimes I think you're cool because you help players.. then I feel bad because you look up shit like the definition of 'finite' and try to sound cool telling me I don't understand what accuracy is.
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I looked up the definition of finite? When? I have a vast vocabulary and very very rarely do I ever look up definitions unless it's a word I've never heard, seen or used before (equally rare). If you're not that capable with the English language, that's not my problem and your attempt to take a stab at me makes me chuckle at your naivety.

Look, if you're not the guy who was in Mumble that day, going by Prodigy, on this character in game: http://www.uorenaissance.com/player/2355 , then I'm sorry.

If that was you, then please go lie to someone else because you're hella bad at stuff.
  9. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

Again I literally have no idea what your talking about. I'm not one of your dweeb friends in mumble. I fairly new to this shard and game.

I'll let you know though after spending time reading all these forum posts over the past couple months that I am convinced you think you're some big swinging dick forum trash talker. You're not. Don't say 'hella' again you fucking ridiculous 40 year old man trying to stay cool in front of his forum friends.

Grow up. You're fucking old. Get a new hobby and just play the game. Stay off IRC and the forum and let someone else use it.

Fucking 5000 posts god you make me sick.

'Make me chuckle at your naivety'

Another ridiculous thing for you to say. Just stop. You are showing how you literally have no real friends, because anyone in real life would have bitch slapped you for saying such faggotry
  10. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

I can't wait to hear the lamest comeback ever. You're so lame.
  11. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

I also can't believe you said you have a vast vocabulary. Jesus F dude you must be a lyrical wordsmith. Let everyone bow down to your affinity for the English language. You're so smart.

/facepalm. <-- another one I can do without, also shows how you try to connect to the youth other than pedofilia
  12. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

13. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Hahahahah, nice.
  14. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Did this guy just ride his own dick for 4 posts straight?
  15. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Chris Dolmeth, he also jumped on a purple pot of mine to intentionally side arm the 3v3 we had going on our oranges, and was promptly dispatched
    Blaise and Isabel like this.
  16. swiftfeet

swiftfeet Active Member

Reporting all the BS posts. Getting off topic and the real reason this post was made.
    Keza likes this.
  17. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

Lol Kane you little butt buddy. Anyways.. You both were wrong. Like usual most likely.

Report away, swift. Hope the forum doesn't yell at me lmfao.
  18. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

@Exorcist I would like to comment towards your original argument. If being able to do attacks from a distance makes you support... then what is every single mage, support?
    Not a single argument you have provided against archery, or against the other players in this thread has any logical basis. Please, post elsewhere with your nonsense, thank you.
    swiftfeet likes this.
  19. Exorcist

Exorcist Member

Physical combat. Thanks for your input @Keza
  20. Comstock

Comstock New Member

Has Cupid's bow, but no matter how many people he shoots, they will never love HIM. Such is the Curse of Cupid.