A deal for whoever looted my house

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by r3ckon3r, Sep 3, 2020.

1. r3ckon3r

r3ckon3r Well-Known Member

So my rl friend started playing recently and I friended him to my house. He left one of the doors open on the tower and someone somehow stumbled upon the door being left open.

Thankfully, all my rooms and chests were secured barring one, which had like 20-30k regs in there. They are all that's gone, and a couple of bags which had potions etc in them.

So,i would like to ask the person who looted my house to message me either here or on Discord, perhaps we can come to a gentleman's agreement on getting my regs back at a cost.

Thank you
    Lord Sky, fooka03 and Kiryana like this.
  2. r3ckon3r

Just to update, the reason this happened is my rl friend actually took an unblessed runebook with runes to my houses out on the field and died at jhelom farms. They looted and you know the rest.

So, if anyone knows of the people who were at farms that day, I believe the guy lives at the large house with patio north of the top pen (mad cow or something?) I would be grateful if I could speak to this person. I'm not holding my breath but at least be able to talk to him and sort something.

Thanks
  3. r3ckon3r

DUPLICATE. SO STUPID YOU CAN'T DELETE POSTS.