A Kingdom at War: Rules of Engagement

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

The guild Adventure Time, in the Kingdom of OoO, will accept or declare War on guilds willing to agree, and adhere as closely as possible, to the following Rules of Engagement:

Rule # 1: Fight with honor and respect to your fellow fighters, no matter what side they fight upon. If a fight was given by both sides, it was a good fight. It won't kill you to shake proverbial hands and look forward to the next time, without saying 'OMG, U SUK, GET GOOD'. A bit of trash talk in the form of Role Play is highly encouraged. I've been known to insult an orc or two in my time. ;)

Rule # 2: DO NOT LOOT, unless you need it! In the event of a full scale battle where a victory must be decided, disarmament of fallen enemies is acceptable. Various resources as needed are not a big deal in the heat of battle, but you don't NEED the person's runes, clothes, armor, etc. A choice weapon here or there is technically fair game, but remember that doing this in excess will discourage further battles. Loot thy enemies, to save the loot from thieves. If third parties not bound by these rules are present and looting, loot your enemy completely and return the contents as possible.

Rule # 3: See also: Rule # 1. No mount killing, res killing, house camping/killing, or any such thing that isn't really a fight, but a tactic used to anger another. We war to have a good time playing the game, not make people mad. An example would be surrounding Urks with mages and synch-dumping on them. There's no fight in that so bring a couple fighters and draw blood with weapons and fight them at their own game.

I'm trying to be as general as possible, but you get the idea. We are a Kingdom for the sake of good Role Play as good people, fighting the evils of the lands. As such, that is the example we should set and the standard we will hold.
    Anyone with report of violation of these terms, will be requested to provide picture evidence if possible, but word of mouth reports do get noted for consideration. I will not play much 'he said, she said', so please, be specific and back it up if you can.

In regards to hunting murderers or other criminals we are not at war with, but fighting against, their loot is fair game. I hate thieves and consider dry looting murderers along the same lines. If you know them, that's your call but I hold no ear for thieves and murderers complaining of lost loot. Criminals bring this upon themselves.

Sincerely,
    King Blaise of OoO
  2. Legholaz

Legholaz New Member

Sounds pretty fair.
    Honour and well-behaving is in the topmost of priorities. PvP is part of the game, but killing players doesn't mean it should bring hard feelings ;)
  3. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

Hail King Blaise!!!!!