[A] TEAM is OUT!

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by blasfede, Oct 9, 2017.

1. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

So when people ask why the PvP is so stale here, can I link them to this thread as a guide?
    Rextacy, RIN and Vandalin like this.
  2. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

And no TnT members do not pk on TnT characters. lots of people do have alts they do the occasional fighting on though. Like most people. Most people also know im Santa so i mean its no secret really lol.

I can tell you straight up nobody in TnT quit or stopped playing simply because of ur bullshit. Some people had IRL issues dont flatter urself darling.

The Quote on quote "A boys" Started with tNl that had an alliance with TnT for PK protection at champs n while farming. This fucked up bigtime cause crooks is delusional and didnt take care of the alliance whatsoever.

And this is how anarchy was created. The turks basically allianced themselves with CPU and tNl and all fought and targeted specific TnT members. Even i came back after being on a break not knowing what the fuck was going on and was ganked when i went to talk to "Old Friends"

the turks had some kind of fall out with some TnT members (I was on a break for three-four months when this happened) So i cant really tell ya what happened.

Meradin had been going on a MASSIVE Shittalking spree http://uorforum.com/threads/gone.18109/ (Which you can see in this lovely thread filled with personal attacks and name callings from all sides)

And meradin and CPU had been griefing for some time during this period. Which i am sure alot of people do remember because of all the reports of mass ganks and townkilling and pet killing res killing house killing house looting from CPU. Lovely times.

Dont come talking shit that u made TnT members quit.

Actually nice little sidenote i think you made one or two newbies that just joined the shard quit because u kept ress killing and ganking when they had litterarly nothing. Simply because they were TnT
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Rextacy likes this.
  3. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

My dear Ponne I never said CPU made people quit I simply said they quit logging on, alot of those same people i see from time to time now. If you are referencing Qi i never wanted him to quit and in fact when he came into CPU voice to apologize for certain things i told him not to. Number 2 Meradin never griefed you guys he simply had a blessed runebook and tracking which to this day you guys fail to comprehend.
  4. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

@Iago your post makes them come off as douches which is the exact opposite. They couldnt have been that bad considering half your crew played other games with them for months. FFs man you took a nice thread with EVERYONE but you being nice and turn it into a shit circus and for what? To get the last stab in on them. Nah
    Vandalin likes this.
  5. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

@Orange

Sterling, if you think me accurately describing what they did, with links proving it, makes them "douches," that is up to you. I liked the anarchy zerg fine, and enjoyed a lot of the fights and banter they brought. I wouldn't have said anything if the goodbye post didn't have a bunch of claims in it which were simply untrue. Nothing in my post is untrue, but you know that. You're just upset I pointed it out.

Just because you cannot fight people in a video game without getting really upset, making it personal, and calling people "trash human beings" doesn't mean everyone does the same. You need to re-evaluate your life when you get so upset about this silly video-game. I'll leave it at that, you can turn this thread into a trash talk thread if you like... it would be a fitting gravestone.

gfs all
  6. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

My dear, Im not saying he wasnt using tracking or a blessed runebook. Im saying he personally attacked TnT members both verbally and ganking continously simply for them being TnT and his crazy ass. As you can see in the thread i linked. (Which in he removed all his comment) He made personal attacks against me based of my age and claimed i was a spy and using half finished character bullshits to keep his crazy mind occupied.

He was also attempting to house kill my characters with eq and MS and explo pots several times. Failed
  7. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Honestly who gives a shit. Enjoy the game, fuck the player drama bs
    blasfede, Sheepdog, wylwrk and 2 others like this.
  8. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

9. TheUORnerd

TheUORnerd Active Member

no u
    wylwrk likes this.
  10. Balgami

Balgami Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Love you too Iago, killed you 1v1.

Last time I took a break it was because of the problems we had with the server, Now we quit hopefully for good to better ourselves and take care of real life.

Peace out all, contact me in forums if you think you might be addicted to gaming we have a little group going.

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure playing this game with you. The good times were really good, Having said that I think you are gonna love what we did with the CPU tower :).
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Iago likes this.
  11. ebola

ebola Well-Known Member

12. Kermit

Kermit Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Have fun guys!
    Sad u never met my dragons :/
  13. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

Sad to see you go z and lnomer. Best of luck with whatever fills your gaming void! Good times were most certainly had, the salt in your thread only proves that. Are you keeping the discord up so I can pop by and give the occasional what up still?