Actually punish PKs when they die

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Fred, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Phrosty

Phrosty New Member

Any Macroing was Bannable back then, but only if caught. (they would ask you a couple questions if you dont answer that was jail time or a soft ban
    One likes this.
  2. Phrosty

Phrosty New Member

back in the day there were way more players on a server, vs these player runed ones so pks like me (at the time) didnt stand as much of a chance, being a pk here this is way to easy, especially with razor
    One likes this.
  3. Phrosty

Phrosty New Member

UOAssist was never legal back in the day especially b4 trammel well until 3d (which was shit) That was the era I played. I Had my normal players and my 1 red Frieze. To PK you had to be crafty, especially solo, especially when you were a mage tamer (Sometimes hide your dragons outside with invis and ambush people to tank/mage combo or even use your thief to steal weapons/regs and let your friends gank a person).
    One likes this.
  4. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Don't get me wrong, I think 90% of the problems with this game would be fixed by making us all go back to old-fashioned 2x clicking for everything and using the built-in UO Hot Keys, but your memory is not correct.

Renaissance, aka Trammel, came out on May 4, 2000.
    Jack of Shadows and One like this.
  5. Dun Scaith

Dun Scaith Well-Known Member

The built in UO hotkeys now have adapted some of the parts of the razor utility. Razor is fair game since we can all use it.
    I'm not great at it, but i'm a lot better than I was a week ago. Heck soon I might even make a hotkey to drink a potion, the pazzaz, the luxury!

Just because it was against the tos back then, I'm pretty sure half the people I played with used it. Now that it is practically part of the game, embrace it. Just like how things work for reds.

If youre having a hard time solo, I guess, get a partner. If you and your buddy are having problems, join a guild, meet some people, have some fun.
    Jupiter likes this.
  6. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

In a massively multi-player online role playing game!?!?!? What kind of witchcraft is this!?
    Jupiter and Dun Scaith like this.