Adventure Time is no longer recruiting

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, May 21, 2013.

1. Wodan

Wodan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Re: Adventure Time Recruiting: Application Required

Name: Wodan

Play Style(s) in order of preference: PvM, Crafter. My main char will be a LJ Swordsman and a Provoke Mage. Must have a Crafter, too - as soon as I can afford it.

Shard History: (OSI) Played Pacific from 98-99, moved to Atlantic form 99-04

Vetting Member: nope

Do you have/intend to play a PK? Not at all
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Sweet, a Masshole, a French Canadian and a kraut, welcome aboard guys. Hit me, Avery or LesClaypool in IRC and we can get you added as we have the time.
    Please specify which character you want in which guild (Adventure Time for PvM, Society of Traders for crafter/merchants and War Time for Faction/PvP).

Hope to see you in the field soon. :)
  3. Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade New Member

Awesome, finally someone from my timezone! We need moar european players! :ugeek:
  4. Aegis

Aegis Member

true :)
  5. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Name: Forum - Koncept
    IRC - PuntSpeedchunk

Play style: Mostly PvM currently, pvpers almost done though.

Previous shards: Recently came from UOSA and before that a couple of the Run UO servers when they first started

Vetting member: None that I am aware of

PK?: Doubtful
  6. Rob Rod 420

Rob Rod 420 New Member

Name: Forums I am Rob Rod 420, IRC I go by Rob, in game I will be Hank, Trips, Pasha, The Mule, and any other Red Wings players nicknames.

Play Style(s) in order of preference: I love PvM and plan to hunt with my provoker. But the real reason I cam back was for PVP and factions. I also have a fencing thief that will join factions to steal sigils. I hate crafting and will probably only create a resource gatherer for money. I might make a alchemist for pots for my friend Xplosive and I

Shard History: Played on OSI: Lake Superior. Started in 2000. Played on and off OSI up until last year. Just played Excelsior free shard but that place was to dependant on donations. The economy was jacked because of it.

Vetting Member: I was helped by Diablo, Cherie, Gideon and yourself. Just created my account on Friday, so you guys are my main friends 

Do you have/intend to play a PK? I do not plan on PKing. But I do plan to dabble with my thief with stealing. Factions and non factions.
  7. orb

orb Active Member

name: orb

characters (most still in training mode): orb, supernova, miasmodor, Kor'Goth, Omeru Blackforge, Fendrel, a beach bum, El Indio

I created accounts here quite a long time ago just never played them but once UOSA lost its appeal to me I started playing here a little bit more often. Still a relatively casual player. I have played OSI UO since '99 pretty solid Catskills until 2006ish. I dabbled in free shards around that time when UO Gateway was around I don't remember their names. But UOSA was the first free shard I played on a consistent basis before this one.

I know some of the founding members of A^T from UOSA.

I probably will mainly pvm but I have pvp characters in the works and very close to completion. So probably join W^T with them.

Pk: probably not I do know how but don't want to put the time in
  8. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

Aren't you already guilded Orb?? If not, hit me up and I'll get you added. Orb is a friend from the old days :)
  9. orb

orb Active Member

I am already in the guild but I thought I would just introduce myself anyways. Maybe a different topic would have been better.
  10. Melochabre

Melochabre Well-Known Member

I cannot send private messages yet so I will post here.

Name: Melochabre

Play Style(s) in order of preference: Example - I enjoy PvM quite a bit, though I am finding it unbelievably hard to be successful as a LJ build. Crafting is something I enjoy almost as much as PvM. Finally, PvP is something that has always intrigued me, but I have almost no experience with PvP other than being able to run away very quickly :)

Shard History: I played on Lake Superior from 97 to 99, then I played on Great Lakes from 99 - 2005. Around 2005 I quit UO completely. I played on In Por Ylem for a few months in 2012 but I quit because everyone was always AFK and those that weren't were a bunch of assholes.

Vetting Member: Markos referred me to this forum.

Do you have/intend to play a PK? No, I don't have much desire to PK.
  11. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Cool deal, come find Avery, LesClaypool or I, in IRC and we can add you to the stone Melochabre.

The LJ can be a tough one, and generally I PvP with mine more than anything. There is something to be said for farming the undead with a proper silver weapon. As I understand it, the future should bring a fair amount of other slayer type weapons after a patch to the drops. I'd love to rally again a force of blades strong enough to best some of the greater bosses in the lands.
  12. BamaLegend256

BamaLegend256 New Member

Hey Guys the names WarFanG and I'm from Bama and my time zone is CT.
    I love to do Group PvM tired of the whole Solo hunting scenario. looking for some comrades to join the grind game. I would say after PvM I like to PvP Tourney style. Not really a fan of crafting at all i think in all the years of uo that I have played never been a crafter.
    I'm 26 years old and my first shard ever was Great Lakes back in 99' Char was a fencer. The other shard i played was a free shard called UOGamers: Hybrid it was fun but not real guilds there that were really ever doing guild events,hunts,etc..
    No one referred me just looking for a guild that likes to hunt,converse, and help each other. Thanky you guys for your time
  13. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Looks good man. If LesClaypool or Avery can add you up before I get home, that's cool. If not, I'll ping you when I can. Heading out now.
  14. Asmadi

Asmadi New Member

Name: Asmadi
    Play Style(s) in order of preference: I enjoy PvM, Crafting and some PvP when the situation warrants.
    Shard History: From 97ish until 03ish I played on Cheeseypeaks (names: Asmadi "townie", Mishra "pvper", GooD GoD "alchemist"), from 98ish-2000ish I was Counselor on Catskills "Counselor Daboo"
    Vetting Member: None, sorry... I looked you guys up on these forums and found you guys on IRC.
    Do you have/intend to play a PK?: Nah, I will kill someone trying to attack me or I will advance in reverse :lol: Or attack anyone messing with a guild member. To grief and loot players is just not my style of gaming. I try to be helpful to anyone or just leave them be.
  15. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Sounds good Asmadi. I'll get in touch in IRC and we'll get you stoned.
  16. Rose

Rose New Member

Name:Rose - But character I will put in guild is SpaceCat

Play Style(s) in order of preference: I am a PvP player by nature, BUT I like the PvM here and will be playing PvM just as much as PvP. And the only character I will be putting in adventure time are for PvM

Shard History: I've Played way to many places to list. OSI I played On Great Lakes and Catskills

Vetting Member: Bartimus is a good friend , and I spoke with Marquis. I inquired about membership and he reffered me to this application

Do you have/intend to play a PK? I have a PK in a different guild, and I Have more than 1. I do not intend to play with any relation between my characters, I "semi-rp" and If im on my guilded character I will play like that character would.

Anyways, I have a lot to potentially contribute. I am seeking membership because I see you guys active very much in the PvM world, and would like to be a part of that.
  17. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Fine, I've snubbed you long enough. Hit me up when you have the time and we'll get you stoned. :p

Thanks for saving Rudyom's pouch yesterday. :)
  18. Steve_Irwin

Steve_Irwin New Member

Name: Steve Irwin

Play Style(s) Tamer

Shard History: bin playing UO for years and years and years and years and years years and years and years and years and years years and years and years and years and years years and years and years and years and years years and years and years and years and years years and years and years and years and years years and years and years and years and years

Vetting Member: N/A
  19. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!! I'll get you guilded up.
  20. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Saw this fine Sir's application in another place so refered him here but since its Monday morning and I got my extra nice undiepants on I decided to do it for him :D