Adventure Time is no longer recruiting

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, May 21, 2013.

1. devilsreject

devilsreject New Member

Re: Adventure Time Recruiting: Terms and Process

Randy Marsh (devilsreject)

US west coast

mostly pvm
    looking to learn pee vee pee. less grieving more faction pvp

osi 1997-2001

2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Re: Adventure Time Recruiting: Terms and Process

As long as you appreciate the character names S Quentin Quale and Otis Driftwood, I suppose you can join up. :)

Just messin, but I'd have to assume you know those names. I've seen you around on and off in IRC for a long while, handling a new baby in RL if I recall correctly. The family of Adventure Time welcomes you, just hit me up when you have a moment and we'll get you added up.
  3. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

I know this thread says A^T is no longer recruiting, however, Wise referred me and advised I apply. I made a template from others' applications and provided my information below. Thanks for your consideration.

Name: Baine

Play Style(s) in order of preference: PvM, T-hunting (not technically a play style, I know), Factions, Crafting.

Shard History: Pacific (2000 to 2004)

Vetting Member: Wise

Do you have/intend to play a PK?: No. I only intend to relive some old memories with new people. I prefer playing melee classes and tamers but would love to master a pure mage class (my weakness.)
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm pretty sure you already joined up with War Time in Shadowlords factions, if I recall correctly.
    In any regard, I'd say that's enough merit, plus the word of Wise, to have you on board. Let me know when you want to get on the stone(s)