Adventure Time: Tower Defense Slaughterhouse [CANCELLED]

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Blaise, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail and welcome brave adventurers to the first ever Tower Defense Slaughterhouse(tm), brought to you by the work of Adventure Time and their supporters! Here we have a large tower, beset on each wing by a small siege tower! Brave souls must enter the event through these structures, as ghosts only!
    [​IMG]
    Fear not valiant ones, supplies will be found inside each tower and throughout the event, as you progress. Resources may be limited so use sparingly and share wisely to ensure the highest possible chances for success. Get to know your fellow fighters and cooperate to fight the challenges before you!

Well, what are these challenges you might ask? Nothing is for certain but if rumors be true, both man and beast may guard the treasures beneath. On the lowest level of the largest tower one can expect a great fight with nothing less than a great reward!

Event Rules and Details:
    The event takes place in the North Mines, just along the eastern water line. Gates will be provided at West Britain Bank and potentially others.

If you wish to participate you MUST enter as a ghost.

Participants, also known as Attackers, will be able to Resurrect indefinitely at the ResBot on the first floor of each small tower.

Defenders will be permitted two resurrections only, per Defender.

When the final Defender has been slain, the large tower will be destroyed leaving all parties and contents on the ground for the taking. Be prepared for anything and have fun with nothing to lose!

Attackers MUST register in this thread with their PUBLIC character name. If you are not sure if your character is Public or not, use the [profile command, in game, and check Public Character Profile. Accounts older than 150 Days will NOT be able to participate in this round.

The event will start at approximately 12 Noon, Pacific time, 3 PM Eastern Standard Time, on March 23rd.

Contributions to the resulting treasure trove should be routed to LesClaypool because I am a newb.

Thanks and feel free to ask questions or post concerns in this thread.
    Mes, ReZon, SexMachine and 4 others like this.
  2. Ningauble

Ningauble Active Member
    UO:R Donor

This is awesome. Love the siege tower format. I'm not a rich man but I'll holler at Les and toss a contribution into the treasure trove. If i can help in any way feel free to let me know.
    Mes likes this.