After a long grueling journey, Ferret's Treasure-Hunting Skills are now complete!

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by The Ferret of Baja, Aug 25, 2018.

1. The Ferret of Baja

The Ferret of Baja Active Member

Good greets, fellow Sosarians!

I am delighted and proud to boast that I have learned all I can in becoming a Pure Treasure Hunter. My skill development is completed, having fully mastered the arts of:
    • Cartography
    • Lockpicking
    • Trap Disarming
    Along with
    • GM Mage
    • GM Hiding
    • Master Stealth
    • Skilled Meditation
    • Enough Detect Hidden to be able to disarm traps.

I would like to offer my services as your guide-for-hire as a treasure hunter. I had previously been a GM Treasure Hunter for hire as the GM of the Treasure Hunters of Britannia (THB) on the old Baja shard. I charge half the chest's gold for my services; all T-Map levels happily taken.

I have few combat abilities, so you'll need to bring your own methods of handling the spawn, but I am a GM mage and try to perform some routine support (healing, resurrecting for those unfortunate enough to fall to the chest's spawn), and curing poison, along with the odd fire elemental.

If you are interested, feel free to IRC-PM me when you see me around (The_Ferret_Of_Baja).

Thank you for reading!
    Hadrian, eherruh and Pedigar like this.