Amibs

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hazy, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Hazy

Hazy Active Member

does repond work on the pirates for both instruments and slayer?
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Hazy, were you under the influence of any mind and/or behavior altering substances when you wrote this? haha. it only partly makes sense.

I think you are asking if the Repond slayer class of weapons, (Both instruments and melee weapons), is effective against pirates in the AMIBS.

If this is what you are asking then, yes, I believe that the Repond Slayer class weapons work against them.

I think you need to use silver against the undead class of pirates, but I'd like one of the seasoned AMIB players to chime in to confirm.

Cheers.
  3. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Yes to both Hazy. The compendium might not list repond as a slayer for the amib monsters, but they work.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

is this against all classes of monsters in the AMIBS including the ghosts and 'undead' labeled monsters?
  5. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Ghosts and undead are damaged by silvers. Actually repond may well do *half* damage against them.

I brought silver and repond weapons and instruments (as well as some exceptional plain ones). For instruments, you can definitely get by with just exceptional; no need for slayers. For the weapons, there's no reason not to bring a silver (they're plentiful), and any repond you can get your hands on. Those definitely speed up the process.