Anti Afk Gather/Sell System

Discussion in 'Shard News' started by Chris, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Fabio

Fabio New Member

This is what happened to me.

More, to leave the Jail you can't be Young. So i left Young and now i cant rejoin. I had few hours left. Thats unfair.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 1:07 PM
  2. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

You have 2 mins to respond. If you aren't afk that's plenty of time.

I'm sure I see more of these than anyone with all the fishing I do, so I've gotten really good at them!
    You're first offense only sends you to jail for a few mins. the more times you get caught the longer you have to stay. It will tell you what time you're allowed to leave jail. It's mostly automated.
  3. Fabio

Fabio New Member

Ok. I made a mistake with the macro switch, i started the mining macro while I was with another character, then I forgot the macro On, but the miner was just mining an empty spot for 5 minutes or so. I checked him a bit worried because 5 minutes is enough time...and he was jailed. Ok.

I did not gathered reasources without taking care of the weight and all the organization that comes with the ores and the distance from the Forge.
    Also I had ores around, strategically placed, to carry them back at the right time on my route. Unfortunately, the check system (that I like), made a classic robot mistake.

My macro does not make char to move or smelt or nothing else, just mine the actual spot. I switch between the tamer, the crafter and the talker. This is not AFK obviusly, but can you call it Unattended?
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 9:52 PM
  4. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

If it just happened you can usually page a gm and get released and the mark removed from your account. A good practice is to always make sure your any mining/lumber jacking/fishing macros are stopped before leaving the computer or switching to a different character. It's a small price to pay to keep bots from ruining our economy.
    Fabio likes this.
  5. SexMachine

SexMachine New Member

Have you seen them?
  6. Fabio

Fabio New Member

Yes most of the time. I've got the lesson.