Application

Discussion in 'Company of the Vigilant [C^V]' started by Huzke, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Huzke

Huzke Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Character name: Huzke Truthseekr

Greetings C^V!

I would like to apply for membership with this band of merry men and women. I tried to find you all in your previous home but was told you no longer reside there, shortly after Faber contacted me and told me I could find you all here. I started to macro provocation last night and hope to have a somewhat workable bard this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Huzke
  2. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

No application required!

You my friend, are accepted!

Hit me up on IRC next time you're around!!
  3. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Thank you Pirul!
  4. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

I have a small favor to ask of someone who wouldn't mind helping me out. If anyone could drop a boat at the provo spot on wyvern island or even just let me borrow a boat that would be extremely helpful. I'm stuck at 72 provocation now. Completely forgot that in UOR provocation was difficulty based and I wasted a bunch of time macroing haha.
  5. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Easiest is to hop on IRC using the link at the top right part of the page, and PMing Corruption. He has a sweet setup to GM provo. Tell him you're in C^V and are looking to GM provo. He is very cool, and am sure will hook you up.
  6. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Pirul, thank you again. I'll PM him when I'm out of work tonight and see if he's willing to help.

I appreciate it!
  7. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

Geesh, we just allowin' anyone in these days? :p
  8. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

I am an absolute blessing, sir, and you know it!
  9. Lightshade

I'm assuming you're hooked up with a house to train out of? If not, lemme know.
  10. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

11. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

No house access yet but I shouldn't really need it for a bit. Working on my provocation and peace first. Then I'll work on making some money and then magery/resists.

I'm going to use the same Provo/Peace template I used on Lake Superior and UOSA, it's easily my favorite character build.

Magery
    Meditation
    Wrestling
    Resists
    Music
    Provocation
    Peacemaking

I'll have to make a scribe soon as well to support my EV scroll addiction but I'll start him after I've got my own house. Thank you for the help and advice guys, looking forward to liberating gold coins from the clutches of those tyrannical monsters with you all soon!
  12. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

That is a solid build man.

How are the other toons going? In other words, how's the macroing coming along?
  13. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

I'm really just focusing on the one character for now. If I try to do too much I'll just get burnt out on UO in a month when I accomplish everything you possibly can in UO within a few weeks because I OCD powergame it. So to throttle that and actually chillax and just enjoy playing I'm just going to play my bard and work on a scribe/house organizer character after that. I don't really care about getting into PvP or anything this time around, most of the fun for me comes from hunting with friends, being chased by PK's, going on rescue missions for guildies, and helping new players. So that's what my focus will be.

I died macroing with 1k of each reg on me while macroing so I have to do some more farming to get money for more macroing Magery and Resists. Right now I'm at
    GM Peace
    GM Provocation
    GM Music
    GM Meditation
    82.3 Magery
    66.0 Resists
    36.9 Wrestling

I'm strongly considering going with Discordance instead of wrestling but I haven't decided. I've relied pretty heavily on wrestling in the past just because of my play style but the debuff seems pretty nice. But I'm kind of thinking of making a Peace Warrior with Discordance instead and keeping wrestling. Decisions decisions..
  14. Anthony Meo

Anthony Meo New Member

Hi Guys,

I would like to join your guild. I am pretty new to the server. I used to play on T2A server and recently started up again. Ive got a provoker and dexxer in the works and a miner and tinkerer near GM. Looking forward to PVM, events and any other shenanigans that may be had :)

Char names:

Dexter: -- My Dexxer
    ReKoVorp - Provoker/mage
  15. Lightshade

Catch us in irc.