Asking for your prayers to help my Mother beat cancer. Please take the time to read.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Taliic, Feb 3, 2016.

1. BIGSHOW

BIGSHOW Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you man! Sorry you have fallen on hard times. I hope all gets better for you!
    Orion GM BD and Taliic like this.
  2. BetaMovement

BetaMovement Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Be Strong. You are both in my prayers.
  3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

My family and I will pray for you and your mother. God bless the both of you.

Romans 5:3-5

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
  4. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother Taliic. I can only imagine how painful this is for both of you. My family and I will keep you in our prayers.
  5. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

Thank you for that...
  6. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Sending some thoughts your way. I wish you both peace and ease.
  7. Rayth

Rayth Member

Lord, lift up Taliic and his mother Michele. Bless the both of them with Your healing hands and comfort them through this time. Strengthen their bond with one another as they seek You out and call upon Your name. Lord, I ask that You bless their financial situation as well - that You would do a work like only You can. Help them to have the ways and the means to continue to seek out whatever treatment is necessary, and to keep them both comfortable and stable as they endure this hardship. Just be with them and make Your presence known to them. Guide them and protect them. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Least I can do. God bless you and your mother. Let me know if you ever just need someone to talk to, or someone to pray with you. Take care.
    Meradin, Orion GM BD, Taliic and 4 others like this.
  8. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

Thank you, Rayth. That means a lot. Thank you as well to everyone else who even did so much as read this thread. You're all Angels in my eyes.
    Orion GM BD likes this.
  9. Orion GM BD

Orion GM BD Well-Known Member

Thoughts & Prayers to Mom, you and family Taliic

May peace be with you
    Taliic likes this.
  10. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

You and your mother will be in my thoughts and prayers. May the lord watch over you both.
  11. Abraham Jackson

Abraham Jackson New Member

I've been on server now for about a month, but never bothered with signing up for the forums until I saw this post.

I can't help but feel helpless for you; I wish there was something I can say, or do to make it go away (my wife finds this annoying, I tend to hover when she's sick, bless her heart!). I can however pray God's will for you and your mother, and the comfort found there. You and yours are definitely on my heart. I pray you feel God's love throughout this situation. Stay strong! Please keep us up to date and let us know what else we can pray for you! God Bless!

As a side note:

I'm blown away at this community. The thoughtful posts on this thread alone makes me grateful to be a part. God bless all!
    Orion GM BD, Heretic and Taliic like this.
  12. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy you took the time to create a forum account to give me that profound message. Trust me, it helps a lot, along with every other post/pm/like I've seen since creating this thread. Judging by the responses in this thread and the overall superiority of this shard from the standpoint of the human element, one would be hard-pressed to pinpoint this as pre trammel felucca.

Thank you all for showing you care, especially since I felt I knew more than 75% of the shard before I stopped playing a few months ago, yet more than 75% of this thread is comprised of people i've yet to meet. It means a lot.
    Canis and Orion GM BD like this.
  13. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to write anything because things like this tend to get to me, but my prayers and well wishes are with you and your family.
    Halabinder, Orion GM BD and Taliic like this.
  14. Abraham Jackson

Abraham Jackson New Member

I know this is a bit of a necro, so my apologies! I was just wondering how things were going, or if anyone has heard anything new on the matter?
    Basoosh, Halabinder and Taliic like this.
  15. Oaklee

Oaklee New Member

Prayers for you both.. I've been down this road with my mother.. There is a light at the end of every tunnel..
    Halabinder and Taliic like this.
  16. Meradin

Meradin Well-Known Member

My thought's and prayers with you and your mother.
  17. RiffRaff-

RiffRaff- Active Member

Thoughts and prayers to you, your mother, and your family.
  18. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

Things are going as good as they can be right now I guess. She's doing fine and we're getting by, it could be a lot worse. Just please keep praying for her. Thanks for all your concern.
  19. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it's on the good. :)
    RiffRaff- and Taliic like this.
  20. Scynin

Scynin Active Member

I had no idea your depth of person until reading this. I've enjoyed every encounter that i have had with you, and i sincerely wish the best for you and your mother. I'll definitely keep you both in my thoughts.

-Mishiru
    Taliic likes this.