Auction: Reverant Shield (photo included in post)

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ellendur, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

Here some pictures 1st.
    Auction Starts 12:22 Lima-Bog not sure if that Eastern. 48 hour period after post S/B is 600k - 100k increase bids . If final bid is too low for me after the end of auction i have the option to cancel .
    No buy out set.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    Mes likes this.
  2. KungFu_Ninja

KungFu_Ninja Member

Cool shield.
  3. Miller-

Miller- Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Well, since I have the sword I feel compelled to bid. 600k
  4. Wodan

Wodan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Just set a higher starting bid if you're not willing to sell for the highest bid ...
    Basoosh and Caleb Holman like this.
  5. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

6. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

Canceled , internal reasons .Plus tbh 600k to low and other things occured. Anyone who wishes to do a trade , PM offer.
    For irl work and family reason , taking break , only log to refresh house vesper tower...and my boats :)
    If curious , cbds , plat , dye mask any cheap kind as this is not a blood red mask type of trade item i own , tagged items , and events or aniversary items etc...
    Or property placed. TY I personally value this item as 900-1mil in trade. Theres 2 of them , one since i logged 18 days age and is in an inactive account , took me around 200 hours of game time with 2 clients to get and i was lucky. Being at gy only means 1k gold from a reverant 1/10 plat , crap magic items , and zombies with 50 gp maybe bone and skeletons with same bone maybe and 3-12 gp... and the chance a reverant spawns i think is 0.5-1% so at least 200 skeletons... before he comes around.
  7. KungFu_Ninja

KungFu_Ninja Member

8. Miller-

Miller- Active Member

Feel free to waste your time offering things only to be turned down as well. Hah. I actually offered 800k (200k above s/b) just to get the deal over with since no one else had bid but that wasn't accepted either. Whatever, this sounded sketchy from the get go. My sword will find its shield match some other way.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Posting as a "Reverant" shield is certainly not a good start either...

Ellendur, May i suggest you "straight up" a bit with posts ?

Being a thief does not mean you have to be shady on forums :rolleyes:
    LanDarr and Caleb Holman like this.
  10. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member

Also highly recommend that you end the auction X amount of time after the most recent bid, instead of a set end time. I was interested in bidding as well, but there's very little incentive to bid when I can just try and snipe at the last minute. (I had actually set a notification on my phone to come bid on this with 1 minute remaining, lol)
  11. KungFu_Ninja

KungFu_Ninja Member

Might win the 2014 award for strangest auction.
  12. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Hopefully the OP will get clearer and more direct with his "auction" attempts.

Too early to tell if they are being deliberately obtuse or just inexperienced
    Valrick likes this.
  13. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

We perhaps need some new established rules that enforce a policy of auctions being more clear, having these poorly worded posts saying "if i dont like ur bid i wont sell k?"simply don't follow the standard set here by many others.
  14. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I only accept bids in Roman numerals.
    skratt, Atiki and Baine like this.
  15. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

Or just an isosceles person.
    LanDarr likes this.
  16. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

:) You can lead a horse to water and stick his head under the water,,,, he will drink or drown

There are lots of successful auction posting examples out there... that's the leading

Using them as a guide - that's drinking

Not selling your goods, being thought of as shady, no one wanting to deal with you... that's drowning
  17. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

600-or 800k imo is too low , the reason i STOPPED this auction wasnt really the gold , its because im not playing this server anymore... until a lot of changes occur ,

the stupid KTT vanderwhat ever peep pothead and all of you that that showed up out of boredom as im told in moonglow zoo incident incident , made me realize that if in 2 weeks without a gm char or a 2x even i can make 1 mil , by simple 'exploit' ghosting account wisp lured and my main ellendur firewalling down the reverant ,

wtf am i doing here , where the plat donation cart is 97% deco , 3% pvp when its 3mil for an ethy that takes up a slot a rune book that actually u cant STEAL Runebooks so unless u die its really no biggie and
    as ive heard PVP robes and cloaks dont do shit

ut what i DO know
    if that any SANE pvper will not pay 75 plat and 75 plat for valorite cloak and robe for plus 2 plus 2 ar instad of 25 and 25 for cooper with same armor . ie 100 plat 600k REGS pvp difference for just a small difference in color , where hally mages dont exist cuz u cant instant hally hit , cuz i see hallys of power and force thrown on the floor , where i came to this seerver 347 days ago and made an archer like in osi and archery he is practically inexistant and the main reason why orcs here sux bloodrocks i mean if it were for people like Nerull who didnt get their mojoka status FREE , no cure pot timers , wtf so whats a nox mage or fencer nox supposed to do here.

SURE the economy is fucken amazaing but to me pvp is a time bomb ,

so add the stupid vanderdyk thief incident where i say dont stay afkl with regs in zoo in mirc and dude asumes i have stoles and i DIDNT steal anything where im TRIED to ganked vry uncesfully after i DONT steal , io made Ellednur the thief the guy in pink cloth and armor to test LINE of SIGHT ,yes i can robe u blind all your back pack with 2 chars , cast wal of stone to stop npc seeing and the pink ellendurs cleans u out , i did that ONE day and now am i a theif , so screw that , screw people who attack persons in group , when before they bought my rares worth 40k like fur for 60k (peep), etc...

i came to uor cuz i needed an escape outlet as some people like ebola qdaffi and jhile know my personal reasons , im cool now 2 weeks gone by.

i didnt sell my small tower for 250k check cuz a nice newbie player is co owner and isntead of having a check in bank i rather give joy to anewbie player who will refresh it im sure-..... and that reverant shield , if curioisty arises ill check the stratis maybe like months from now and see if its a reverenat shield 1 or a reverant shield 20

Free full sentences for all of you
    must admit i enjoyed the server
    thanks T

Nos vemmos Tocayo :)
  18. [Mobolin]

[Mobolin] Active Member

Uhhhh....
    Ermmm....

*bashes head against wall*
  19. gbus

gbus Active Member

I think I'm going cross eyed after reading that. Good luck to you sir, hope I find that "newbie" I'll give him a house to let yours IDOC :)
  20. Ellendur

Ellendur New Member

jajaj gbus GOOD one :) good thing i co-owned like 4 newbies and ones if from the philipines ... and didnt mention name , and if u do idoc , please give em at least a large brick house :p