BAGBALL!!!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Codus, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Athena

Athena Active Member

Should be too heavy to place in pack at 1000 stones. You'll want a ref if people excessively hold the bag as that's a type of foul.
  2. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

I plan to referee the event. I will probably need help. Also, I may just have to use a stop watch app on my pc or phone or something and just announce the intervals. A last 30 second count down macro or something like that. The Open house on Saturday and Sunday is for me to iron out the rules and figure out an appropriate duration for the matches. I am thinking maybe 4 minute long halves without any stoppages. Or 2.5-3 minute halves with stoppages. But I have to figure out if that is long enough for two guys to duke it out in a game and actually kill one another. Then how long will it take for the res and all that Jazz.. I have 2 people confirmed from my circle of friends for potentially both mornings :)
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  3. Halabinder

- Sorry about double post.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

That makes more sense Halabinder. In that case you might need German engineering.... Wodan?

haha.

you'd have to get pretty elaborate with your if/end statements in Razor if you wanted to perhaps trigger yourself counting from a different interval, but I think that would be doable.

My other thought would be to set up the Razor macro as indicated above, and have Razor open. If you stop the clock, then stop the razor macro, when it's time to start the clock again you'd have to edit the Pause line that you were on. (e.g. if you were at 35 seconds into the second paws, then you would edit the second paws line to 25 seconds, and then click on that line and hit play from here).

It would require manual adjustment of the clock each time, but it's doable that way.
    Halabinder likes this.
  5. Halabinder

I think I got it Jupiter. I can make an 18 x 10 second interval macro. That is a 3 minute game. Then I can stop it and while people are fighting find the right line to relaunch the macro from. It will only take a few seconds. I'll have food and booze to calm the spectators.

On second thought maybe just food and water...
    Jupiter likes this.
  6. Halabinder

First Official Non- Official game of Halabinder's field at GanjaNation goes tooooooooo: Freakzila. The guy shows up to my house and schools me like that...

[​IMG]

I think he should be disqualified for taking his shirt off at one point during the match. My miner in the corner saw it. it should count. Multiple accounts are allowed!
  7. Halabinder

8. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

"SAMO TOOK OUR BALL AND WENT HOME!"
  9. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

I'll be glad to help! I've got experience runnin' events and whatnot, it really helps to have an assistant!
    Halabinder likes this.
  10. Halabinder

HIRED!

U like fish steak? Cooked or uncooked. i can pay in fish steaks!!!
    Vlar likes this.