Beginner Tamer Event: Get Paid to Tame! Kek Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Hiji Zuru, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Hiji Zuru

Hiji Zuru Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

[​IMG]

I have really noticed a lot of tamers are now wandering the world and taming everything in sight. I really respect people who go this route especially for their first tamer. Everyone should GM taming once the real legit way and not AFK at Jhelom! It's a rite of passage! This is a great way to play and in order to encourage it KEK is launching a taming sponsorship program designed for new tamers which will provide some incentives for each tame in the form of gold.

Here is how it works
    When ever you tame an animal instead of renaming it "once" or "a" or something like that just rename it to "kek". And then release the animal. Take a screenshot. For each unique Kek named animal on your screen I will pay out 100 gold. So if you have 10 animals named kek on your screen then I will pay you 1000g. You can send to the screen shots to me or post them in this thread. The other condition is that you do not kill the kek animals after you release them.

Screenshots must be uploaded to imgur. I wont be accepting attachments. If you want some advice on screenshot stuff there are plenty of free apps that will auto upload a click and drag screenshot right to imgur. I have used ShareX.

If you can put a time stamp on the screen shots that would be cool too but not required.
    You can also use the Razor screenshots tab. It has a built in option for timestamp.
    [​IMG]

Area restrictions. Due to the high turnover in popular taming places these areas do not count:
    Jhelom Bulls
    Compassion Desert

Suggested areas:
    Town locations are great, such as stables
    the entire island of moonglow
    Occlo area, especially stables
    Yew sheep pens
    Dagger Island (Ice Island)

Right now I have 100k set aside for this venture to test it out. If I like the results I will extend the program.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Cherie likes this.
  2. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

The Hiji impostor has been at Jhelom pens lately!
    wylwrk likes this.
  3. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

redrum.... redrum... REDRUM!

[​IMG]
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  4. Hiji Zuru

Hiji Zuru Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I know ;)

[​IMG]
    Vandalin and PaddyOBrien like this.