Big Thank You Thread

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Tpain, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Tpain

Tpain Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Huge hype thank you for Telamon and staff for what was doing this year during NoH. Myself and many I talked to found it to be incredibly fun, a new twist to the game with instancing and a welcome change to the regular sandbox grind. Hugely profitable as well. This is my first year and I made 500 holiday coins. 500k cash from 1 skull red candle, a small spooky candle, and a blood necro stattue. Plus about 25 plat worth of NoH statues A+++

I wasnt able to score for an overall reward this year, but I look forward to next year with what ive learned from this event ;)

To finish it up, the free resist party put me at 9 total GM resists up from 2. I know it took an incredible amount of reggies and bandages and planning and time to helping others, so I really appreciate all you guys did without asking anything in return. You are truly a wonderful asset to the community here that appears to be strong and thriving with some really good people. Youve allowed more people who want to pvp a level playing field. Im sure I forgot something but I gotta run. So THANK YOU ALL.
    Zyler, newme, Avery and 10 others like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Glad you enjoyed it Tpain. We put a great deal of time into these events as it is an area where we can expand this era in new ways without changing the server into something other than the UO we remember.

Players can always look forward to our ever expanding and interesting events for holidays.
    Jupiter, Tpain, newme and 3 others like this.
  3. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Yes though I've been around a good while now, this was the first year I was able to do NoH and related activities. Had a blast doing the instanced hard mode hunt!

Looking forward to thanksgiving and then Xmas to follow. I was pretty obsessed in making turkey dinners last year. It's a great way to enjoy some character diversity in taking these events on.

As stated, the events and special content on this server are great. Again if it hasn't been heard before, thank you for all the hard work towards the original content options, and a near perfected era
    Jupiter, Tpain, newme and 3 others like this.
  4. Vemp

Vemp Active Member

Chris , Id have to say good job as well. I am still relatively new, however extremely impressed on the shard itself, the community, and how you run the shard with everything. The unique additional features that you implemented into the shard are outstanding.
    Not going to name any but out of all the free shards I have played in the past, this one is ran with the most professionalism out of them all.
    Tpain and newme like this.
  5. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Hat's off to Chris and staff. As always, amazing work and lot of fun.
    Jupiter, Tpain and Zyler like this.
  6. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

thank you @Chris ,pegbyter,darkwing and other staff i might not know of but owe a debt of gratitude to.
    If the love and passion and time and money you put into this was a part of nature..it would look like this i believe :

Sarek.jpg

Thank you for our slice of heavenly UO re-experience :)
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Jupiter and Tpain like this.