Blast from the Past....

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by The Watch, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Urza

Urza Active Member

NAPA VALLEY FTW

Weigraf
    Sherlock
    Baron Redric
    Lars Weilander
    Advent Father
    morphilix
    Queen Ramona
    Shoe-Shiner
  2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I started on Great Lakes in '98, played till about '07. Signed up on UO Second age for a little over a year. Moved here a few months ago, so far its the best server I've ever played on.

I was hooked from the first minutes. I met some other player who had just started too. We ran out of the Trinsic gate and were killed by and Ettin.

Some of my funnest early times were trapping boxes in Rat Valley. Chests and boxes spawn with Ratmen and Lizzardmen then.
  3. Hawkeye

I started on Great Lakes in '98, played till about '07. Signed up on UO Second age for a little over a year. Moved here a few months ago, so far its the best server I've ever played on.

I was hooked from the first minutes. I met some other player who had just started too. We ran out of the Trinsic gate and were killed by and Ettin.

Some of my funnest early times were trapping boxes in Rat Valley. Chests and boxes spawn with Ratmen and Lizzardmen then.
  4. Hawkeye

5. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member