Boat Impoundinated

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Backdoor Bandit, May 27, 2014.

1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Four standing around only one important one sounds more like a union job.

I can tell you my wife supports B.O.N.E.R., and she's not even in the game.
  2. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I haven't tried, but couldn't this be done with three boats instead of four?
  3. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

I would like to announce my whole-hearted support for the great task this fine organization has taken upon it's shoulders! It's a heavy burden, practically and mentally due to the many unenlightened critics of the Britannian community.

I have myself, for a long time, pondered the implications of that which falls under said section, 13-616 of the Transportation Article of the Annotated Code of Wateryness, and why this watery vehicle law haven't been implemented earlier! Obviously this crime of littering the seas is a problem, and have been so for many an age. Your methods at the Bureau Of Nautical Emissary Reconciliation are without flaw, for temporarily placing more boats into the sea to remove this urgent problem for the greater good is completely acceptable.

The over-fishing is also an important issue where the Artificial Reef Research have done an outstanding job!

Do not listen to the nay sayers, for their way leads only to nay and not yay!
  4. Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice Well-Known Member

PANDA HOUSE has an armada of ships. If you need more for your business, reach out to us - we have 100s of boats in various forms (deeds, models, floaters, all sizes!)
  5. Urza

Urza Active Member

This increase in clogged waterways will only be a temporary dilemma while B.O.N.E.R. gains reputation.
  6. corruption

corruption Well-Known Member

Traction. B.O.N.E.R. gains traction.
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

lol @ floaters
  8. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit New Member

Hello all.

It seems there's been a few complaints have been lodged against the Bureau Of Nautical Emissary Reconciliation. Tay, for example, claims four more boats being used to impound a single boat for 14 days is adding to the clogged waterways. I would like to put your mind (as well as everyone else's) at ease, and assure you that we've taken positive steps.

First, we have moved the impound lot to a more secure and isolated location in hopes to not be in anyone's way, as well as work in relative peace and quite before we begin to expand operations - which we need to do because the first person hasn't paid his fine yet, and this is slowing down our cash flow.

Second, we are no longer using 4 boats, but 9 boats, because this is a government agency and that's how we work. That, and it seems watery vehicles can be docked while on another watery vehicle.

Things are in motion, so I can't help but warn everyone to start locking up your boats for the sake of safety onto others.
    Jakob and Jupiter like this.
  9. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Active Member

damn - you found work fast....

[​IMG]
    Basoosh likes this.
  10. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Great development of your fine Bureau! The more legal boats on the high seas the better I say!
    Jupiter likes this.