Bye UOR. Houses give away for free

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by KIT, Aug 6, 2017.

1. KIT

KIT Member

@Hydrox @Spankrox Thanks for your support. If I return one day, I will let everyone know. You are very kind.
    Hydrox likes this.
  2. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

GL to you. Wow wish I had been a victim of this, holy hand outs! I on the other hand have less sympathy for someone that uses a simple password regardless of being a good player or otherwise. We've all been around computers and online long enough to know better. I haven't tried the UOR log in to see if it will lock the account after so many failed attempts, be nice if it did. With all of the in game logging Chris does I bet he has some sort of account accessing IP log happening. Not that IP's can't be messed with...

Check this link out and imagine a password that you think is unbreakable https://howsecureismypassword.net
    Hydrox likes this.
  3. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

We'll be here bud, enjoy the rest of your summer
  4. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Never wish you were victim of getting fucked cuz that's exactly what happened here. It's one thing to not play nice. Example, atiki owned a house my friend was friended to, there was about 15 people guarding it for the drop. I waited until the last 30/60 minutes of fall time. Refreshed it. Kept the loot for myself. Shady? Probably. We've discussed it and made amends about the situation..

Going into someone's fucking account and legitimately TRYING to steal from them is a fuckin no bud. You don't do that to people irl, and you don't pull that shit here. These aren't people trying to issue hand outs.

Two weeks ago a client called and I left my mule with a Val runic standing in occlo. Got nailed, got looted, someone bought it, and I bought it back + 100k for the favor.. these are the reasons collectively that make UOR the best server to be a part of. The community here is unmatched across any of the other shards out there.

The fact that we have to watch contributors like DW get shit on in irc after all he's done is appalling. Sure new players don't get it. There's always a couple assholes in every group. But at the end of the day, we have some of the best players here, to watch someone get hosed, fuck yeah man, Ima give you stuff, because you contribute to a 20 year old society that only so many of us still find complete and utter enjoyment in.

I'd rather hop online and bullshit with someone, exchange favors to better each other's play style, or help benefit one another, than ever steal pixels. Whoever did this to kit, (whom I don't even know prior to this thread) it's a fucking shame bud. You're a special type of douche bag, and likely, you're just as garbage irl.
    Orion GM BD likes this.