CANCELED!!!!!!!FACTION WARS OF THE YEAR! WE NEED ALL OF YOU TO TAKE PART!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hapa, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

honestly all I am reading about in the "make factions great again" is a bunch of whinny bitches that want to run around with blessed weps or in the fact of server wars not losing real items. You baby ass, wannabe pvpers make me sick. If you want to pvp then go fucking do it. Why do you need a no lose situation? "I want blessed weps I want server wars." I want you to STFU and get into the field and fight @Mandevu
  2. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
  3. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

we have that... sorta, cept they call it CTF.

Factions blow because I ain't gonna stay up all day/night wondering when we're gonna get raided... or meet everyone at 3:30 am on a effing tuesday morning for a raid.

PvP that works here is red v red / red v blue.

We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight. We just wanna fight.

Gosh darn it.
    One likes this.
  5. Jill Stihl

Jill Stihl Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

My apologies I missed the once a week part. That would make it much less of a pain if the times didn't work well.
    One likes this.
  6. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

- Centralized factions to Britain. I.e. Lord British/Blackthorne castles as the two bases. True Brits (Lord British) and Shadowlords (Lord Blackthorne.

- 5 sigils

- Reduce purification timers from 3 days to 24 hours.

- Reduce control timers to 4 hours

- Cap the maximum allowable hired guards at 10

- Offer an automated monthly award to the active faction team/members that had the most total control time each month. (Not a plat award, possibly just a trophy that can be cashed for silver or used as a bragging decorative piece.

- Instead of crafting faction runics, make them purchasable with silver at a steep silver price and are only usable for 3 days, they are then destroyed. (This is just an idea. The pricing per runic would have to be properly scaled). If possible, code it so that the runic modifiers only affect enemy factioners and no one else. Not sure if it’s possible, but would prevent runic abuse to non-faction players/mobs.

The main idea is we want factions centralized. Brit is perfect and already has two bases. Reduce the timers...none of us have time to wait 3 days after sigils have been captured, and can not guard them for 7 hours. 24 hours and 4 hour guard times would be much more suitable. I believe this would indirectly, more than likely, reduce a lot of the current pressure PKs put on PVMers due to the fact that we all get bored and go looking for someone to kill. This system attracts a large portion of pvpers and occupies their time with what they want.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Spooner, Ruck, Rextacy and 10 others like this.
  7. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

What makes this all more funny is that this wasn't directed at you, but kudos on taking right in the heart. BTW please enlighten us "frothy douchbags" who your PvP toons are. I can't seem to place who you are on the battle field...
  8. FreeHugger

FreeHugger Well-Known Member

If you want pure PvP just add restock and weapons stones to CTF and keep it open 24/7.

That was Chris gets what he wants in a system that is trammel based while still giving us what we want. Centralized PvP. The infrastructure is already there just gotta add the stones and leave to moon gate open 24/7
  9. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

1. auto bless runebooks
    2. make ethy mounts easier to get
    3. centralize factions to brit
    4. sit back and watch active players double in 6m-1year

PS im no hypocrite I lose 30m in gold with 1 and 2
    One likes this.
  10. FreeHugger

FreeHugger Well-Known Member

I’ve always thought about auto-bless runebooks...

The amount of times you get to loot a house because of rune + key is never.
  11. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Eugen and PaddyOBrien like this.
  12. Skydancer

Skydancer Active Member

Instead of blessing everything and etc, make faction weapons that only faciton smiths can make. Slayer vs. faction players. Non functional against non-faction players. If you lose one, just have your smith make you another. Same thing with armor, don't even need anything special about it. The difference between a full set of invul vs. a 5k set of valorite is negligible, and if your a real stickler, just wear iron.

For runebooks, maybe a 3 charge capacity that faction members can create that is auto blessed. Leave the 9-10 charge books alone. Even better if you can knock the max runes in the book down to 5. Make them faction driven items that can't carry large collections or charges.
  13. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

Making factions easy mode!!!
    Bump
  14. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Well-Known Member

LOVE IT!
    Althorn and One like this.
  15. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member

@Mandevu for president?
  16. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

Well...we used to not loot. All changed so I dry loot and res kill now.
    Althorn likes this.
  17. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member

Stop being petty fam. You know they did that cause your bringing a tamer for factions & ganked them that’s why I said “DONT LOOT Them” & y’all still did after I came to help you...Your better than that so stop it & lets move forward. We fought with them all week with no looting or res killing. I’d like to keep it that way. Your good at pvp stop bringing a fuckin tamer I tell you all the time!

& I’m blasting you on this forum because your my boy & I know your better than that. If this doesn’t motivate y’all to stop with tamers idk what will lol.

Also I’d like to keep the pvp as healthy as possible around here. All that stupid shit is a waste of time. Your actions reflect and effect all of us in a way. I’m not trying to go back to where it’s impossible to get fair fights lol.
    Get ya shit together brotha !
    wylwrk, Arawn, Valrick and 2 others like this.
  18. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

@Althorn i like your style, there. Get those tamers back in your houses it's faction o'clock

not P*$$! o'clock!™
    Arawn and Ahirman like this.
  19. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

I use a tamer because we always fight outnumbered. TB teams up with Minax to zerg.
  20. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

Then work on your numbers. Not your excuses.
    Pax Romain and wylwrk like this.