Changes to pvp?

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Minax, May 16, 2017.

1. Broli

Broli Active Member

i be puttin in time an it need to be seriously looked at because missing anyone 7 to 10 times in a row is just uncalled for and it isnt just once in a while it happens all the time.
  2. Skynyrd2

Skynyrd2 Member
    UO:R Subscriber

A few people have touched on it in this thread.

Dexxers are not powerful because of how players and gameplay has evolved. Not game mechanics.

OSI - dial up for a lot of people, much less voice communication , Wands/pots were a lot less consumed , not everyone was intelligent enough to understand how UOR stats worked. Generally pvp was just much more unstructured.

Take this servers pvp scene , then add a few hundred not quite finished mages , too poor to stock , on dial up, then dexxers would feel useful.
    Buga likes this.
  3. Loxness

Loxness Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

4. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member

Wow, I just came back here today because "the other" place gimps dexxers. Please don't tell me it's the same way here. :( I thought this was about old UO? I was never a gimp in old UO as a dexxer.
  5. Knightmare

Knightmare Member

didn't realize how many people here whine about pvp it is perfect the way it is
  6. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member

And you know this how?
  7. Bluecrush

Bluecrush Active Member

Hey knightmare if you idea of pvp is killing newbie tamers over and over again. Taking 7 counts and not even getting a gold piece out of it so you can tame alone. I dont think you opinion matters here. Also thank you knightmare for the 3 hours of fun we had this morning. If i cant tame you cant.