chumbucket's Legally Obtained Goods

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by chumbucket, Apr 6, 2017.

1. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I am back and I am in business. I am a trusted merchant selling a variety of goods. I bring my goods directly to you, the consumer, so you get the best prices on anything and everything I can find for you to buy! As an honest businessman and respected community member, I make three promises:

First, all of my good are priced to move. In fact, everything I sell is HALF---yes, HALF!!!--the price of the recommended prices in the following guide: http://uorforum.com/threads/uor-price-guide.6888/. You cannot beat that. No one can beat that. If you find someone who regularly sells for less, let me know and I will beat that price!

Second, I bring you a variety of goods that change frequently. I sell magic instruments, magic weapons, some weird gargoyle Trammel shovel thing I found on the ground, wands, and more. If I have it, then it is for sale!

Now you might be asking: "chumbucket, how can you sell so many kinds of goods at the very best prices on the shard? Are you insane?" The answer is my third and final promise to you: I sell so cheap because my overhead is low, low, low. I obtain all my goods legally and at the very best possible prices.

FREE ITEM BONUS:
    I put random items, sometimes fabulously wonderful items, on for FREE! Why, yes, I did say FREE! First come, first serve.

Where can you find this land of wonder and cheap wands? Directly north of the Yew Moongate. I am currently running a booth out of the Papua Tailor (Yew Division). Look for Bennett!!!
    Taste, Kiryana, Alco and 11 others like this.