City of Cove Block Party! Saturday 2pm - 6pm EST!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by PaddyOBrien, May 24, 2018.

1. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

The City of Cove will be throwing a block party on Saturday at 2pm EST to 6pm, sponsored by the Cove Militia. Come by and celebrate our fair city and its new stables, our newly established Cove Militia and our victories over those dastardly Orx and their nefarious leader @King Xor ! The whole city is going to party, so bring your own booze and there will probably be some booze scattered about town! Come by and party like it's 1999 and spam your wares at the bank! If you've got other chars in the resist event, come on down with an alt and hang out, and bask in the glory that is Cove! Get yer butts out of irc and come hang out with all the cool kids in Cove!

Pull out your finest drinks... guzzle a few patriot ales, grey and red! If girly drinks are your style and you've got bags of pink champagne and pink valentines day wine, bring 'em and drink up! Get liquored up before @Evil Dead 's Braveheart event!!! Dress up like a crazy person or run around stark naked, it's all good! Bring your fireworks wands and shoot 'em all willy nilly in the sky, at each other, just hey watch my awesomely green horse will ya?

Cove Militia will be on hand to provide security just in case those stanky orcs decide to show up!

celebration.jpg
    Fefa, Mr. Green, gitchu1000 and 8 others like this.
  2. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Well met M'lord this news pleases me! Nothing like some strong cold ale before swinging cold steel on the battlefield. I'll make sure to spread the word of such a glorious festival. Fare thee well!

2ax4xe.jpg
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Ruck, Mr. Green, PaddyOBrien and 3 others like this.
  3. nolove

nolove Member

The orx wouldn't dare show their ugly faces.
  4. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

Due to the deplorable standards of personal hygiene displayed by the Orx especially their so called King Xor, not to mention the smell, they are not welcome at this event.

The Cove Militia will be standing ready should Xor and his ilk try to crash the party.
    eherruh, Mr. Green and nolove like this.
  5. Fefa

Fefa Active Member

I can bring BadYin for peting zoo
    PaddyOBrien, Jill Stihl and One like this.
  6. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

It's on.... right now after a slight delay!! The booze is free flowing!