Coming Soon "Vikings" Sea of Lords "Marco Polo"

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Magnhild, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

This event is a Sea adventured event where 2 teams will have a ship carring 100k each on it the 2 teams can have as many ships as they want but ONLY ONE SHIP TO HOLD THE 100K. must have limit of 10 players on each team.the buy in for both teams and each player is 10k Each. as you see this is a profitable event seeing if you win you win your 10k and your opponents 10k.The Purple team(Knights) will start from brit and coast down the shore line of brit to vesper. The Yellow(Pirates) team will coast down the shores from vesper to britan.DOORS MUST BE UNLOCKED ON SHIPS CARRYING THE GOLD. First team to bored and kill all the opposing team wins there bounty and the 100k gold plus the loot of the kill. I myself will put jewls magic armor of best quality i might add and other nik naks in for the rest of the bounty. But Be warned there will be. Surprising twists of other outsiders trying to steal the riches for themselves so bord the ladders and barry the hatchets lets get down for some good ole Sea action.

COMMING SOON TO AN OCEAN NEAR YOU!!!!!
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  2. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hey man, I applaud your initiative with an event like this!

Might I suggest that you organize this post a little more clearly.

Separate paragraphs/thoughts. Use different colors. Give us a some specifics in terms of what date, how to register, how it will be monitored (who will have boat keys and how will they stay unlocked, with people killing eachother will there be murder counts given?)

Also correct spelling will help people take this more seriously.

Also, make sure the staff knows about this in case you need some help from them. Perhaps check out how some other players have managed their event announcements in the past.

Good luck!

~Krake
    Magnhild likes this.
  3. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

Thank you for your honesty i love that fact that you have take time out of your busy day to help me help the server i will do everything that you have ask once i am more establish i had ideas of doing everything you've asked but that was just a COMING SOON tutorial of what the real invitation will look like and yes i do believe the gms will deff have to help keep counts away and hold on the keys for the 2 boats but once again thanks for your honesty.
  4. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Interesting!

If a team finds the opposing team's stash and takes off, do they win? Are teams allowed to hide their prize boat?
  5. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

Hidding the ships No but letting them stay back yes. and if you can take over the ship without being seen how would you open the container on the ship without the key. finding the key will be (KEY) lol but i will do as Krake asks and make this more oranized so people under stand better

Thank you
    Lord Krake likes this.
  6. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

Ignorance is bliss standing under things can be dangerous due 2 earth's gravitational pull n trolling with run on sentences is only legit if u also type IM Lingo k?