Cronos's Public Xmas Scrolls!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Cronos, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Hello UOR,

I'm Happy to say that @gitchu1000 and I's Public Xmas scroll event has been warmly welcomed. We've been doing the Sunday night and sometimes Friday night runs for a few weeks now. It's great to see the community come out, work together and have fun. I truly believe this is type of group events are what makes this game so special. Now onto the point of this message. We have finally dwindled our Scroll reserves to the last 6 scrolls. We plan to do two a night for the next three Sundays around 9pm EST meeting at the PS Brewery next to the Moonglow bank. I know there were a few ppl who would like to donate some scrolls to our event. If you would like to donate please PM me here or on IRC I'm Cronos. We will give credit to all donated scrolls to the person donating them before we run it. I will keep the community informed of any donated scrolls if there are any. That way no one misses a run. Thank you all who have joined us in our adventures.
    OreHound, Zyler, Lord Sky and 2 others like this.
  2. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

First of all cronos and Gitchu, you guys are great... You two make me feel so materialistic while i try to get my first millions. You both opened hand of so much wealth that you could have on the dozens of scrolls you already ran.
    I always enjoyed also the final lottery that you guys promoted in the end with the holiday coins and etc... BUT.. in this last one i participated i felt bad. So many High end players on that event, some of them with more wealth then you guys have for sure(i am not saying you are poor, but i think we started playing at the same time, and like me i think you doesn't looks like that tripe box machines that make thousands of gold each hunt)...
    I know that is all about fun and share the good moments with random adventurers and etc... but lets not be hypocrite.... the free fun and the rare drops are just sufficient for the participants in my opinion..
    I prestige every of your events as possible, but after won some HCS on that dice game, i reflected and i refuse to accept any other HCS and even rares that could drop on my bag during the instances and i want to encourage the another participants in doing the same.
    You guys deserve more than our prestige, now is our time to put a smile in your faces.

This encouraging message is what I can contribute at the moment... and don't forget: you both got a little space that still left in my heart. :p
  3. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

X, We always enjoy having you and you will always be welcome in any of our events/adventures. The Vets that come with us normally do not keep much plus in my eyes they are just as public as the rest of us. Plus it's nice having them to help with the younger folk who do not know the instances as well, myself included. This year is the first time I was able to get scrolls myself. The game to me isn't about who has what pixels. To me it is how we all interact with each other and enjoy the company of others. I believe the more good we all do together is what makes this Server so great(outside of Chris and staff's countless hours of dedication to us). Your message made me smile more than any scroll could. Thank you.
    Xavant_BR and Miami like this.
  4. RMarc69

RMarc69 Well-Known Member

Thanks for running the scroll event. My son and I had fun. It was extremely crowded and went fast but he had a lot of fun. How about a Public Champ spawn soon? that would make it more challenging and interesting.
    The Watch likes this.
  5. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

@RMarc69 I do not have any experience in Champion spawns. Once out of scrolls I will look into it and see what I can make happen. I'm sure I can make something happen. I just need to understand the process.