Dead for no reason.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Roadie, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Roadie

Roadie New Member

I just logged in about 15 minutes ago. Started my hiding macro on one of my toons, come back a few mins later, and I am dead. I assumed someone suicide ganked me, but there's no murder gump. So I check the kill log, and it says I've been guard whacked, for standing there afk. All I was doing was running this macro.

Use Skill: Hiding
    pause 10.25sec

Also just noticed I gained some wrestling, so even though it says I was killed by the guards, I must have lasted a few swings. That makes even less sense.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Maybe someone gated out after casting explosion, then came back in after they went blue again. If you were still aggro, you would have wrestled them if they came near, I think? Maybe that did it, but hard to say for sure.
  3. Roadie

Roadie New Member

That was the only thing I could think of, too. I might test it. See if attacking someone and then gating out until you turn blue again can cause them to still auto-attack you after you come back. I would think leaving LoS long enough to become blue again would cause you to de-agress, but it might be that it just doesn't work like that, or maybe they didn't gate very far. Maybe if you only gate like 2 screens away, to just outside the guards, your victim never loses their target.