Default runuo anat and eval issue.

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by niz, May 15, 2017.

1. niz

niz New Member

Also completely irrelevant.
  2. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  3. niz

niz New Member

I get that but adding in extra stuff and changing game-play mechanics are two different things. Quality of life changes have nothing to do with game-play functionality. If we have not learned anything from OSI, players did not care about necromancy and chivalry but cared that they changed combat mechanics completely. I am literally talking about a specific combat mechanic not events that help create something to do for the player-base. Again, quality of life has nothing to do with combat mechanics. If you re-read everything I have said in these posts not once did I talk about anything else but my original topic. I even said this is something I feel is important for recreating how it was prior to power scrolls. Also said, I am probably the only one who misses publish 15. When I say that I mean, I miss how the game played not what there was to do.
    Felucca likes this.
  4. Felucca

Felucca Active Member

That guy's making perfect sense and imo if a hybrid puts down his weapon and doesn't have GM Anat and Eval, he should be subject to a 100% hit rate

But my opinion doesn't matter

What I'm really really curious about is if the current mechanics are working as intended or if it's just a default thing that was left alone

i.e did staff choose for it to work this way or did they just not look at this specific mechanic, even though a seemingly small mechanic like this is actually huge