Dragons with no taming?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by dabrixmgp, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Before you start pointing fingers at people, I being a TnT member was there yesterday and killed the red killing all the afkers. Get your facts straight buddy.

We help new people all the time wether it is feeding bulls, killing reds who are griefing them, or recruiting them to join us.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

It's whatever man no need to get your panties in a wad. I didn't say anything bad about your guild or that you guys didn't not do all those wonderful things that you say that you do.

There was a TntT tamer taming and taking bulls away and a red pk killing the macro tamers and chatting politely with the TntT tamer that was there or ust plain ignoring each other.

To say that they weren't working together or at least friendly and nonaggro is just disingenuous.

Maybe u killed another red that was there at another time.... But what I say above happened. For several hours yesterday.
  3. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member

I GM'd 2 tamers at Jhelom on first-tamed bulls. You get periods where people come and kill you frequently, but then there are also times where it is quiet. I was able to do not one but two nearly-18-hour uninterrupted runs on my last timer. But there were also times when PKs or other tamers would kill me more than once within an hour. But on average you will get to GM fairly quickly if you just set up and go AFK.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Rextacy likes this.
  4. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

No panties are bunched up my friend... i can whip out kill logs to provide proof if necessary. That pk even got me before I killed him and gave him a stat loss. :) Was only letting you know that it was not TnT. We the TnT people would not tarnish our rep over something so silly.

Right or wrong. It don't matter. This is a Fel server and people die.

@dabrixmgp if you need help or would like to try the guild out PM me or anyone else who is having trouble or just wants to be in a large numbered tamer guild!

Best of luck to all
  5. dabrixmgp

dabrixmgp Member

93.5.....almost there
    Leopold likes this.
  6. Por Corp Wis

Im sorry to inform you (I really am sorry) that you are not almost there :(

You have MANY MANY MANY hours ahead of you to get to 100 unfortunately....
    Nusir likes this.
  7. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member

another day maybe 2.
    Dalavar likes this.
  8. Por Corp Wis

deleted...damn quotes
  9. Por Corp Wis

Sorry i missed this one until now.

Dude...You must live with your head in the sand. It was without a doubt 100% TnT. Maybe it wasnt you. Maybe you killed some other red PK at Jhelom bulls that same day. Maybe you are ignorant to what each and every TnT member does....but what i described above was done by TnT members. A TnT tamer and a red PK were working together at Jhelom bulls to herd bulls away and kill the macroing tamer-wannabes.

I dont know why you are fighting it so hard. Like you said Fel server and PvP happens for a variety of reasons
  10. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member

The goal now is just to get in a few uninterrupted AFK runs. On my last 2 tamers I started to get impatient at 98+ when I just really wanted to be done, but it wasn't bad at all at that point. Just keep reminding yourself that even though it's slow, at least it's AFK which is absolutely amazing for such a useful skill like taming. Just talking about this makes me want to start a 3rd tamer on my 3rd account.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Nusir likes this.
  11. dabrixmgp

dabrixmgp Member

Was 98.4 when i left for work.
  12. Por Corp Wis

Very nice man. Faster than I was expecting.

Using a herder in the pen to push bulls to you? Or just 1 account (the tamer)?
  13. dabrixmgp

dabrixmgp Member

i ran my GM hider over for about 2 hours before work. Also no one was in the other pen so I pulled both.

99.1 now....