Easy dungeon?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Zenner, Jun 6, 2019.

1. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

You will need to double click dagger and then the body to skin it, it gives the big pile of hides, dbl click scissors and cut them down to lower weight..
    They get heavy as hell eventually.. a gate to a bank or recall would do the trick without risking all you've gathered with a packhorse which can be killed by player or monster..

I do make use of a old strategy... place a container (bag-pouch-backpack) in a semi hidden spot and hunt, place loot in the bag and do your thing.. every time you go back to the bag just move it a tile and back to position so it does not get deleted by server... which I believe is a 30 minute limit.. so safe playing I move my bag every 10 mins or less

If unable to gate and or recall ect I am sure there are people who would be happy to assist, only takes a few minutes and less when you have a method

In addition I believe everything that drops hides will also have chance to drop a rare Fur, by skinning
    Miami likes this.
  2. Zenner

Zenner Member

But no all monsters can be skinned like the the ettins, they drop meat. Where do you usually take the leather?
  3. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Ive only ever built up supply of leather, never sold never used lol but I'm not a crafter and desire a massive pile of gold by the time I sell mine.

There are many crafters here who would pay fair price for any goods you need to sell, if sold to a vendor it will gain less gold than to a player, sold to a player will warrant larger amounts if not massive amounts of course depending on the need or agreement of sale hehe.

We have an Official UOR chat on Discord as well as many guild and group chats there, it is a great way to connect with active players during your available times, and or gaining quick info/connections :) highly recommend discord for pressing concerns, includes general chat/voice chat/PvP/Trading/Music/(Price Check function seems in progress)...
    One likes this.
  4. Tuneful

Tuneful Well-Known Member

Give me a holler thru here or Discord(Tuneful)
    I will take you to a few nice spots*Smiles*
    Riddish and eherruh like this.
  5. Zenner

Zenner Member

Uhm, invitation to the black roon? :eek:
  6. Jill Stihl

Jill Stihl Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber