EDITED- Derwent Enterprises presents, Ultimate Gorilla Fighting. RESCHEDULED - TBA

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by PaddyOBrien, Feb 10, 2015.

1. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

***EDIT*** Going to move the event to a later date, had a few things come up, also I don't want to take anyone away from the V-day content this weekend. Will try to pick a weekend date so most people can have the opportunity to show up.

Ultimate Gorilla Fighting: Friday the 13th Massacre!

Gorillas! Gorillas!! Gorillas!!!!

The inaugural event that will be taking place at the friendly confines of the UGF Arena, located on top of the Derwent Enterprises Gambling and Gaming tower! Nestled in the town of Derwent's Folly, located east of the Ice Dungeon, UGF brings to you the most thrilling gorilla fighting known to Britannia! You will see exciting, fur flying, poo flinging, banana eatin', action-packed matches such as:

-PooFlinger Jr. vs. the newcomer, PhonicsMonkey

-Russel Crowe vs Johnny Chimpo

-Furious George vs. the reigning champion, ApeShit!

Halftime show!

-8 gorilla battle royal! Eight local gorillas will be pulled out of the jungles for their chance at glory. For a paltry fee, you can manage an amateur gorilla in the 8-gorilla battle royal. The last gorilla left standing wins an official spot in UGF and you will win a cash prize for managing the winning gorilla!

Other matches TBD, Card subject to change.

Got a gorilla who wants in on the action? PM me with the character handler's name and profile link, plus name of the gorilla. More matches will be added as necessary. Spectator gorilla matches will be to the death, so this isn't for the faint at heart!

All that gold burning a hole in your pocket or bank box? Betting on the matches will be sanctioned by Derwent Enterprises! Bet on your favorite gorilla and try your luck at gambling. Betting markers will be available for purchase from a vendor on-site so no one has to carry around gold. During the event, payouts will be done in betting markers of the appropriate amount. After the main event, all markers will be redeemed for cash. No refunds. More details will be available soon.

Got an extra character slot? Want to help with halftime festivities?? PM me. Wanna try your hand at color commentating? Let me know!

Rules: no mounts, leave them at home. Leave all stealable loot at home or the bank to discourage thievery. Fighting or Stealing will get you the heave-ho from the building. This ain't no Occlo Music Hall, son. Casting spells of any sort on the gorillas, provoking them, peacemaking them, discording them, explodiating them in any manner, etc. will be an automatic ban. Running into the ring will cause you to be ejected. Derwent Enterprises will not be responsible for any accidents, missing items, missing limbs, shenaningans, or butthurt of any sort on the premises.

It's on! Friday! Be there! Gorillas!!! 4pm!!! Hype!!!!For those who can't make it, there will be weekend events in the future.

Gorilla Mania is runnin' wild on UO:R!!!!!!!!!!

GORILLA.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    The Musician, MikeK, Vlar and 3 others like this.
  2. Pegbyter

Pegbyter Active Member

Interesting. :)
  3. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

To think it all started on the streets of Ocllo. Good luck with the UGF.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  4. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Johnny chimpo hahahahaha
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  5. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Going to move the event to a future date to be determined so no one is pulled from the valentines day stuff this weekend. Hopefully I can pick a weekend date so more people are able to come, will let everyone know as soon as I can figure it out!