End Game Goals?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by bart simpson, Apr 29, 2016.

Do you have any end game goals?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. M3THMOUTH

M3THMOUTH Active Member

How do I get involved with this? I have two friends who just started as well! I'm Magoo in IRC
    The Watch likes this.
  2. 1-1=0

1-1=0 Active Member

I actually had no set plan. Initially I realized that refreshing houses spread out over the map was a hassle that could be reduced by simply having the houses within walking distance of each other. And placing small houses in the woods is an artform in an of itself.

If you take the road out of trinsic heading to britain you will encounter a small stone workshop named "Law Office of Boyd T. Cobbler, Esq.", west of that is a log cabin ("People's Agreement Bar") and a small tower ("The Stones and Lanterns"). Just west of that is another log cabin ("Sawdust Summerhall"). These houses are all public, with limited if any security. Although they are all WIP to an extent. Their entire purpose is just to decorate the world with "Themed" houses (World Beautification) that could be used for RP or just nifty things to randomly run across.

Its worth noting that you CAN make public houses lockable. Just make it public, then transfer the house to another character, and transfer it back.

This is something that anyone can do just about anywhere. I chose the woods simply because most empty grassland is filled with mostly undecorated towers and castles.
    Black Tortoise and The Watch like this.
  3. The Watch

The Watch Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I've got one of the villas on the southwest side of Paws. I also have access to some good crafters if you need furniture or add-ons. I may have a character open that can drop a house in your village if you're willing. I love rp towns and have helped set up several (mostly on other shards).
    M3THMOUTH and Black Tortoise like this.
  4. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

To overthrow Chris as admin of server via raw, in game force. Immediately after, I will enable mass production of neon items, and re-hire Ezekiel as co-admin. Then I'll sit back and sip on a glass of whiskey as I watch the server drown in a sea of tears.
    Meradin, Blaise, Xegugg and 2 others like this.
  5. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

a covered chair
    Xegugg likes this.
  6. Yver

Yver New Member

To become a top player on the server.

To help newer players as others have helped me.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Xegugg, PaddyOBrien, 1-1=0 and 2 others like this.
  7. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

my end game is to be a contributor to the community,
    be it a famous vendor for good materials / quality & pricing.
    be it a trustworthy advocate in the hard times
    be it your friendly neighboor for a nice chat
    be it the lord of the lands, ruling everything and everyone :) (just a fantasy)

the one that was known to everyone !!!
    Basoosh, Xegugg, Gideon Jura and 3 others like this.
  8. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that UO never ends...
  9. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

That depends on your ping, I assume.
  10. Garresh

Garresh Member

My goal is simple: be the best damn thief on this server. I've got my work cut out for me, but I'm doing pretty well for myself so far. Once I've managed to perform massive thefts on some of the more well known players, an accumulated enough stories worth of posting about, I will consider my goal fulfilled. But given the nature of theft and he fact that I'm not making any effort to hie my intentions, it could take a while. :)

Either way, I'm here for good stories and good times. I'm in no hurry to achieve my goal, and if I keep making friends and getting to hear some of their stories along the way, I'll consider it time well spent.
    Black Tortoise likes this.