Entering the URK den

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Rex, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Rex

Rex Active Member

Today word got out that the urks were roaming the dungeons looking for horse meat. Needing to put an end to the URK scourge, a few humans set a trap at Arctic Ogre Lords. Hidden from sight they waiting for the URKS to pounce on an unexpecting bard that happened to be farming. A human bard makes the finest of bait. No sooner had these crafty humans hide when a lone pig by the name of oinkoink came wandering through the dungeon. The bard went up to the pig to take a closer look and out of nowhere appeared 3 stinky URKS. The humans who lay in wait sprung into action and quickly dispatched 2 URKS, the third of whom managed to escape. Then, no more then 30 seconds after the URKS found themselves eating dirt, a band of murderers swept through ice dungeon, clearly seeking revenge. What sort of strange alliance is going on here? Had the URKS formed an evil alliance with these human murderers? After doing their sweep of the dungeon, the murderers, apparently satisfied in the blood they split, gated out of the dungeon.
    I decided then and there I must get to the bottom of this unholy alliance. Dangerous as it would seem, I slunk into the gate behind them. Suspicions were quickly confirmed when I recognized my surroundings as the area near the compassion shrine. These human murderers are indeed allied in some fashion with the URKS! Fighting the waves of fear, I followed the murderous band into the URK tower and found myself a corner to sit in. There I waited, cold dead flesh of fallen brothers surrounding me. The smell... oh the smell... No upstanding citizen of Britain could have left that place smelling as it did. I just had to do something about it. The murderous band soon left the tower, leaving me sitting in the corner alone. I decided to help these URKs and murderers. I would attempt to clean the stench from the tower. There were many bags scattered about, likely looted off of their innocent victims. These bags would have to do the trick. I filled bag after bag with the decaying flesh that had been left all over the house and managed to clear a corner out before I had to run to the roof to get some fresh air. Shortly after returning to my work scouring the bottom level floor, I heard the murderers returning. I decided my quest to clean the tower completely was out of the question and left with the bags after I had been revealed. I took a final whiff of the room as I left, and while it was still retched, it was no doubt better smelling then when I had first entered.

[​IMG]
    Here the murderers were just leaving.

[​IMG]
    There was an awful lot of alcohol in the house, likely neccesary to forget their living conditions.

[​IMG]
    Just getting some much needed fresh air.

[​IMG]
    So dirty! Me beginning the cleaning process.

[​IMG]
    An even bigger stash of alcohol!

[​IMG]
    Making my escape.

[​IMG]
    My spoils.

Bert Macklin
    Everything Evil
    Mini Cat Head
    garvey and Codus like this.
  2. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

You did not loot the URK house, you looted MY house. Hope you are happy with yourself. Stealing my body parts, you disgust me.
  3. Var

Var Active Member

hoho bud-hert humie
  4. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

buncha newbs
  5. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

I'm surprised one can approach that tower without crashing and black-holing! Look at all those body bits!
  6. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

All my body parts and items have been returned.
  7. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Wow. Nothing beats a happy ending.
    Codus likes this.
  8. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

That's what she said.