Ever wanted to know how the mafia works in UOR? (RRG in action)

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by BlackEye, Aug 12, 2015.

1. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Exactly, didnt steal anything from you. But I thought, El Horno might have understood that post wrong.
  2. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

I did read it wrong if that is not infantry's power earth shatter axe + bags and bags of gargoyles shovels.
  3. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Nope, all from somebody else. I dont want to give identities though.
  4. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

how are you such a good thief???
  5. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

He's just like Robin Hood, only he doesn't give his stolen phoenix armor to the poor and he'd probably murder you in the face if the opportunity presented itself!

Also, his methods of distraction are so perfected, sometimes I think I'm gazing at a patch of daffodils while he rummages through my satchel and picks me clean.

So he's just like Robin-Hood gene-spliced with carnivorous flora of the daffodil genus.
    Canis, Basoosh, The Musician and 2 others like this.
  6. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words all... And the not so kind ones...

Let me just ensure everyone that the member's of the RRG are nothing like their characters in UO in real life. We just enjoy playing this game as we do. We have no ill feelings toward anyone on here, never talk trash or put people down, and would happily buy you a beer and laugh about events that have happened here both in or against our favor.

Have you ever read a convo between the faction guys?! So much hate...

Anyone who is friendly with us on here (very few) would most likely agree.

We could just go around and PK everyone whether they are willing to pay or not. Almost every other PK on here does that. I don't see how we are any worse than them for asking for payments to avoid it. If you want to pay... Great... If you don't want to pay... Consider us normal PKs.

And we all have the upmost respect for Veterans. None of our deeds here are personal.

And Mr. Plankton, I don't think he was in WWII. (haha). But hey you never know.

Blackeye on a good day. That's some good detective work agent.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    Canis, MikeK, The Musician and 3 others like this.
  7. Curly Sue

Oh,.... and PAY YOUR TAXES...
  8. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

At the risk of being the recipient of another meme posting by the bobsy twins, I POOP ON YOUR TAXES!! Anyone who pays an assclown for protection against getting PKed is an assclown themselves :)
    Infantry likes this.
  9. Curly Sue

[​IMG]
  10. Brymstone

And there it is, BTW forgot to give you your award. For your neverending attempts at meme humor I award you:

Photo removed....
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    Basoosh and Curly Sue like this.
  11. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

Hey Zen the Witcher aka brymstone, victor gallows, "your next made up forum name". It's easy to distiquish who you are by the way you write and the hate you have for the RRG.

It's funny how you say that we never killed you and you saw us in action at destard and ice. Good sir that is the two places that we have killed you. I don't really mind your hate for us but stick to one forum name. This is your 3rd one.

Blackeye this made my day. Thank you.
  12. Curly Sue

Oooo.. Good cop bad cop and the bad Fuzz just walked in...

So your saying we are dealing with the bane of sir robin

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  13. Brymstone

I'm only Victor Gallows as well as Brymstone. Nice try Steely Dan/Curly Sue. You killed who in Ice? You killed Victor after a run from Destard, but then again a poor lockpicker/scout is hardly anything to get excited about when it's two against one and you're waving high end runics around.

But let's just air it out, do I like you guys, no, I don't. There it is, it's official, I don't like your guild, I don't like your posts, I don't like your faces, and I don't like the fact that you think your somebodies just because you can kill non-pvp toons by virtue of high end gear and ganks and run like little girls when presented with more than two or three vs. one odds or anyone sporting a faction title pops up on your screen. I don't like the fact that you do kill newbs in the newb dungeon (if you deny it your liars) mount kill and dry loot them, seriously wtf is to be gained from that?

I just don't think you guys are anything special and to keep posting each kill of newbs, miners, bards or lone tamers is simply a sad cry for attention on your part. I realize this is just a game, but like anyone I make comments on things in-game that either make me happy to be part of this community and also things that really make me wonder why anyone would bother setting up here.

You have your glee club and that's ok, I'm not here to be liked or gain social approval by anyone in the forums or in-game. I speak my mind and if it hits a nerve, so be it. Would I ever want to see you guys go down, HELL YA!!! but then again it's your in-game personas I'd like to see get destroyed, as far as your IRL personas, I really don't care because I don't interact with them, but I'm sure your just normal everyday run-of-the-mill gamers so personal attacks are something I stay far away from. Your in-game personas both in the game and on the forums are always fair game and I will continue to plot with others to achieve your guild's eventual downfall, We'll even put it in a RPing context when we do it.

Until then enjoy the game, and remeber that I view this as just a game.
  14. Curly Sue

We are just joking around with you man. No worries. Its all in fun. We have nothing against you Mr. Gallows. I'm literally a clown banging a dude in your post. Thought it was funny. See you in the field sir. :)
  15. Brymstone

Now that we've come to somewhat of an understanding, we're not holding hands in the shower, spooning and I'm definitely not wearing that racy outfit you like so much. I don't take this game too seriously so don't think I hate you guys, I just need an enemy sometimes and you guys just seem to find your way into my crosshairs ALOT :)
    Ragnarok likes this.