Find your friends on Facebook!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Crunk Juice, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Crunk Juice

Crunk Juice Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have randomly found 2 people on UOR that actually live in my city and was curious who else does. Some people want to keep their "Real Life" separated from UO but for those that don't and use Facebook add me. Just search by email bradsmassey@gmail.com
  2. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

@Puck and I live about 10 minutes apart. @Avelmira and I went to Thanksgiving at his place last year. It's really cool when you can make RL associations with online friends.
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I've got a handful of UO nerds on my FB. Some are from UOSA days and don't play here (or UO at all anymore, not sure).

BlaiseDad....not hard to find
    Just send me a message so I know who you are. I added some guy recently and have no fuckin clue who he is in game but I'm pretty sure it's someone I know-ish?
    lol
    Crunk Juice likes this.
  4. axejunkie

axejunkie Member

I love this. I have 5 or 6 UO friends on FB /text. over the years I have met 3 in person. All 3 were great times sitting in a bar drinking and talking wizard shit while all the other people in the room were going WTF are these people crazy or what.

WISH WE COULD ALL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A BEER THIS WEEKEND
    Ruck, Vishakt and Crunk Juice like this.
  5. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

I have many I game with on mine as well. Some I have met and we try to visit with at least a few times a year that live close. Years ago, when I lived with a couple of my friends who also played on great lakes we would host meet ups in the Detroit area, do a bbq, I met a lot of players, was fun. I would be interested in doing a meet up in the area if there is interest. Can always message me for my fb too .
    Crunk Juice likes this.