Fire Temple Spawns

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Caly, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Caly

Caly New Member

I believe the Fire Temple spawns are inaccurate.

Here is what I remember:

There were 2 demons spawning on top of the building. Right now one spawns INSIDE the building. The other one on top.

Inside the building the spawn was 1 (possibly 2) dragons, right now its one and three drakes. There was one drake spawning on the left and random fire elemanals all over the place but not inside or on top of the building.

Also the spawn was much faster.

As it is right now, noone goes to fire temple, which is a pitty but its not worth it at all. First u gotta lure all the spawn together and then wait ages for it to respawn.
  2. Caly

Caly New Member

Furthermore there is like a little lava lake west of the temple. As far as i remember it either spawned 2 demons or fire elementals. Right now i saw nothing there.
  3. Caly

Caly New Member

I will just add further findings here i guess, since i couldnt find the old thread. So here we go:

The Covetous Dragon/Drake spawns is also waaaaay too slow. After killing the initial spawn, i waited like 3 minutes, before moving on, coz nothing respawned.
  4. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Fire Temple has always been one of my favorite hot spots for farming. I would like to see the spawn as ERA accurate as possible. Adversely, I don't accurately recall what the exact spawn was. Good Luck Admins :D
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I have no idea about spawn in era, but it does currently vary a bit from what I recall of UOSA.

I agree it seems a bit slow once the area is mopped up as well, but I haven't really been there since Beta days.
  6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

Fixed the spawn timers for the Fire Temple.

The spawn creatures & locations were previously correct, however they tend to follow/chase and roam into different sections which aren't normally their home locations.
  7. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member

This was fixed very quickly. Thank you for your swift action in resolving this.
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Kick Ass Sea Bass! Attention to detail and a quick remedy for the shard!

Hail UO:R!!!
  9. Caly

Caly New Member

Yes thank you!