GM Lumberjack from sparring alone

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Blaise, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

No one said all the time and I'm getting this impression that you are not factoring armor values into your assumptions.
    I hit consistently over 20dmg in PvP vs folks in barbed suits of 35+ AR, so I'm not really concerned with what you believe. I rock vanqs and I fight people.

When I put on the silver vanqs, I'm cutting LLs for 60-100+ regularly as well.

Again, no, not all the time.
  2. Azaazel

Azaazel Member

Ok, well that makes a difference when you say not all the time. Consistently to me sounds like what it reads "Consistently". I'm assuming Rat men must have extremely high armor? Cause hitting them for 3 dmg is a joke. I was just sparring and hit for 3/4/8/17/4/32/14 with a Supremely, Force axe. That was with them wearing barbed armor.
  3. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

This, coming from the man wielding a pitchfork in his sig?
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

There was an event once upon a time in another land where I donated chests stacked with weapons of all types to an admin. The admin hosted a duelling tournament where players stated their weapon skill and were given two random weapons from the chest that fit.

I got a pitchfork and some other crappy kryss or something. A few folks called me Pitchfork Blaise, it was funny and I opted to roll around with one for a long while after.