Good ol' fashioned Caning!

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Upon returning home from the thralls and cheers of the First Ever Summoner's Races, Jupiter finds a curious rune on his porch. "Do not Enter?"

Well.. now we all know he certainly MUST enter... and so begins the "After Race" adventure and the Caning of the Lord Of the Abyss!

Along with the stranger known only as "No One", Jupiter plunged into the deathly ruins of Terathan Keep. They raced passed the guards and avengers, their final destination was sure, they must reach the rune that says "do not enter!"

"Why?", you ask, "does the foolish wizard not just recall to the 'do not enter' location?" Well that is because, quite frankly, the rune had been incorrectly marked. It was not necessarily to some dark and dangerous place, so Jupiter and "No One" had to properly mark it!

The Abysmal Lord's lair was a terrible sight, Jupiter immediately laid into the beast with his cane, but with a swipe of his massive forearm he sent Jupiter whirling into darkness! No longer able to see Jupiter flailed about, calling desperately to "No One" to set up paralyze fields.

The situation started improving; Jupiter could sense the Abysmal Lord's power was draining. "This is good!," Jupiter cried out, "Nothing can withstand the beatings of my cane!" Jupiter danced about in the darkness, swooping and swinging. Every time his cane connected with the beasts hide, it felt like pure stone! But he continued beating and bludgeoning. "Keep it up! Jupiter!", No One seemed to concealing a laughter.

"what is it what is so funny?" Jupiter called out inbetween his furious ducking, and continuing swings.

Here let me show you "In Lor"

As the lights returned to Jupiter's eyes, he stared for a moment at the crumbled stones that wore the marks of a severe caning.

"Well if it wasn't me draining its energy what..." Jupiter failed to finish his sentence as he looked over the The Abyss Lord to see the Purple Llama...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Huzke

Huzke Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I appreciate you dispatching this false Abyss Lord, good wizard.
    Jupiter likes this.
  3. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

Did this take place deep in Terrathean keep?
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Indeed it did