Group taming training session

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Airin, May 24, 2017.

1. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

I am not invited in game yet but krake and i have been trying to meet up for 2 weeks now, different time zones are making things difficult, i am hanging out in irc though whenever i am online.
    Airin and Dr Satan like this.
  2. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

When we say it's only for ps, most of the reason why is due to how the system works: only a select number of people can do it each round, housing issue with who has access, the system just has a standard to follow so it works for everyone, right now it's almost like having to make a reservation to get in to do the house and then next person.

Hang in there though, and in the meantime til all that is worked out we can help ya work different methods to speed it up if ya having to roll solo, and maybe the channel would work to find other people in your position to get your own method going.

Look forward to hearing how the recruitment process goes
    Airin likes this.
  3. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

NO rush, like i said, my tamer is just starting off, but Airin asked for anyone who is interested to speak up so i did ;)

And regarding the recruitment process: I am basically in the guild, krake welcomed me via PM and all, we simply did not manage to be online at the same time ;)
    Airin likes this.
  4. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Thanks for the details Shosara, and welcome to the guild :) Will keep en eye out for you in IRC :)

The way it works is that at 71,1 you will be providing retames for other people, and at 77,1 you will get retames from someone else to speed up your own gains.

And thanks for writing, I am happy that someone else is also interested in the idea :)
  5. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

And btw i just officially joined the guild 2 hours ago before i went off to work! (Got pked at the guild stone and logged out while dead since i needed to go to work, but oh well, haha :D ) taming should be 71.1 by the weekend so i am happy to pitch in then!
    Dr Satan and Airin like this.
  6. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Wow, what an untraditional joining ceremony :D Well, glad it didn't ruin your mood, and hope to see you at the weekend :)
    Shosara likes this.
  7. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

OUCH!
  8. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

hi Airin,

I joined PS guild yesterday, so a newbie. I would love to partake and train my (currently non existent) tamer, that is if you're still thinking of hosting such an event?

Edit: Ignore post, I too eagerly posted before realising tamer needs to have 71.1 skill
  9. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Hi @merlin8666 , I am happy you posted :). Let me know when you reach 71,1 and I will see if I can set up something for you :) There are almost always some tamers in training :)

And welcome to PS !
  10. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

After a short break we have more bulls stocked today :)
  11. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

Hey @Airin - after a mind-numbing 10h grind on Dagger Island yesterday, i managed to go from 50 to 70.5 taming, so today after work ill cover the remaining 6 Skill gains and am happy to provide 1st grade retames ;)

(10 hours from the time of this post)
    Airin likes this.
  12. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

@Airin I placed roughly 24 bulls that will require 83.1 skill to be tamed the next time. I gave them all the clever name of "eightythree" so whoever wants em go for em. The room is packed but if you stand in center tile of that room you can tame the entire area without moving.
    Airin likes this.
  13. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Thanks Doctor! I will hopefully get to them this evening
  14. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

@Kilgore Trout , why dont you take the "83" bulls Doc got us? should be perfect for you, and I will take them after you .
  15. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

This idea was and is extremely great. I am 99.3 at the moment. :)
    @Airin Tell me if you need help to restock the tower.
    Airin likes this.
  16. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

I think Kilgore could use some more bulls soon, and Shosara will probably be joining him too in a few days. So if you could stock some bulls whenever you have time would be great :)
  17. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

The best would be that @Kilgore and @Shosara will send a IRC message when it is time as the bulls will only be there for 24 hours.

Copy and paste the following in to IRC #PSONLY:
    Pekka: Restock the Tamers Delight!!!! :p
  18. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

Hey all, so right now i am at work and my tamer just has an afk macro running in jhelom and a serpent standing next to him to kill any tames off, but by tonight i should be 80 already, so i am happy to tame first or 2nd, and provide retames! from the time of this post, i will be at my pc in 7 hours. Catch you all later today.

PS: i dont have the rune to the tower yet and am not friended so i cant gate anything there, so i would love to get a rune tonight! ;) cheers
  19. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Will do! I'll be able to tame the crap out of them tonight.
  20. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Ok, decided to move this to private. If you are a new member, or don't have access, let me know here or on IRC, and we can talk about the details :).