Group taming training session

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Airin, May 24, 2017.

1. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

Thanks for a great evening, I am 88 now, absolutely crazy. Looking forward to another round tonight maybe!? ;-)
    Airin likes this.
  2. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

3. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Hi, I was told someone at the tower is renaming bulls to LLLL - please stop. This will only work if we have a system for renaming the bulls and keep to it. Otherwise you will all just be re-taming the same bulls over and over again. I am happy to explain how it works to the LL person, just send me a message here or contact me on irc.
    Thanks
    Shosara and Dr Satan like this.
  4. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

FYI: Last Bulls i put into the Tower on sunday morning should be despawning right about now. Tonight i am looking to do some more taming (96.3 right now) and therefore restock the roof with tons of bulls in doing so. Catch you then.
  5. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I can't log in at the taming tower without my client crashing...how many friggin bulls did you guys put there?
  6. Shosara

Shosara Active Member

Mhh like i said, they should be despawned by now, unless someone put bulls there in the past 11 hours, i was in the tower 11 hours ago before heading to bed and there were only 20 or so left, who by now should have despawned as well. it should be absolutely empty by now. (and until tonight^^)
  7. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Aye, it took me 4 tries but I was able to log in and found the bulls mostly despawned. There were 5 left, I think.
  8. BabyGerald

BabyGerald Member

Hi,

I tamed and release a bunch of bulls in Ocllo if you're still in need
  9. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

We seem to be having some problems with renaming the bulls. I probably didn't explain well before. Let me try again.

The rules are :
    - Once you tame a bull, you NEED to add 1(one) letter to the bulls name. We usually use initial letter of tamers name. Please do not use 2 letters. So for my tamer Theodore I would add a "t", not "th".

- Do not erase the letters already in the name. So if you find a bull named "adt", you re-tame it and you must rename it for "adtX" where X is your initial.

Re-tame categories

71,1 - not available, bulls don't spawn in that place, all are brought in by someone, so tamed min once

77,1 min skill needed - "a bull" or animal with 1 letter "v" or "d" for example. If it is "a bull" it means someone brought it in, but did not change the name (takes a lot of time). This is the only case where you will add 2 letters (one for the person who brought it to tower, one letter for you)

83,1 skill -3 letters, "tsf" "xdf"

89,1 min skill - 4 letters , "asdl"

95,1 - each bull can only be tamed by 5 people, so after naming either kill or rename to "kill". Good idea is to ride a frenzied ostard, and use him to kill the bull. Will make it easier to walk :D.

Hope I don't sound too bossy, but if we don't rename the bulls all the same, you will waste your time by taming stuff that is not ideal for your skill.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Azerothian, Shosara and Vortex like this.