Guild Meeting: 2PM Shard Time 11-18-2012

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello Adventurers!!!!
    I know it's short notice and we may not all be able to make it. As most of you know, RL has been throwing wrenches into my works quite a bit lately and I've neglected having another guild meeting. With the impending land rush and overall increase in guild size and activity, it is important that we all get together and touch base on not only the tenets of the guild but the intentions for town development, vendor placement and general discussion of Adventure Time's role on the shard (being the best :p).

My best availability is on Sunday/Monday, so that's why I've picked this date. If there is heavy weighting for a different day, please share that information here so we can all give feedback and figure out what's best for the guild.

Thanks for being the best guild mates a guy could ask for and putting up with my oft times abrasive personality.

Hail Adventure Time!

This meeting also applies to Faction Time and Society of Traders. :)

For ease of scheduling, the time is: 12PM (Noon) Pacific, 2PM Shard (Central) and 3PM Eastern. :p
  2. LesClaypool

LesClaypool Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

Sounds good to me
  3. Autolycus

Autolycus New Member

I will make it if I can...no promises though as my wife pretty much hates anything to do with UO and to take away from Sunday family time is a cardinal sin......
  4. Vandyke

Vandyke New Member

I suppose I can take a break from my Free Trial period of Guild Wars 2 to make it :-D
  5. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

What the hell is shard time :p

2pm sounds early, I think I will be sleeping, I mean, err...... studying :cool:
  6. Caly

Caly New Member

That time doesnt work for me. But I am rather busy this weekend anyway, so dont mind me.
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Bart has stated that he works on Sunday. Would a Monday noon (shard time is Central Standard) time work out?
  8. orb

orb Active Member

I have not joined the guild but would eventually like too. I will be at work at that time.
  9. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Considering I'm off on both days, would an evening/night time meeting be more fitting?

After 8pm, or before 7pm, Pacific Time, work best for me.

Weigh in here or in IRC as you can. All member (and would-be member) feedback is important. :)
  10. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Just shoot me a pm the day of to remind me, I will be near a computer all day (school+work).

Cheers
  11. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

My daughter has been in the hospital since Tuesday and I'm not sure when she'll be discharged but I will definitely try to be there.